Driver destinations

Freebyrdie

The ability to notify Uber of your intent to head home and only pick up PAX heading your direction had to be the best driver friendly idea they have come up with yet. Most times I just shut off and have dead miles home from the strip. Would love to get one last fare "going my way"

BKMxl

The ability to notify Uber of your intent to head home and only pick up PAX heading your direction had to be the best driver friendly idea they have come up with yet. Most times I just shut off and have dead miles home from the strip. Would love to get one last fare "going my way"
Wait are they doing this now? That would be the BEST

Naturegirl

What!!! That would be great since I live about 10 miles from the strip.

Glasvegas

That would be awesome. I live 16 miles from strip and dead miles suck. Thabx for the info byrdie. There might be hope after all :biggrin:

Randompanzy

Just remember with this function turned on you don't qualify for any bonuses when you head back home

Last edited:

Freebyrdie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just remember with this function turned on you don't qualify for any bonuses when you head back home
Still.....getting a ride in the direction you head home is a bonus in itself. Thank you for pointing that out though. So if you are working a promo requiring x amount of rides...don't count those rides right?

Randompanzy

Still.....getting a ride in the direction you head home is a bonus in itself. Thank you for pointing that out though. So if you are working a promo requiring x amount of rides...don't count those rides right?
Correct or if there is any promo surge multiplier it doesn't apply eirther