Driver complaint alert

Uber002

so people tell us about there ride experience how ever We are getting complaints of a younger hispanic mail driving white or black toyota pruis that is disrespecting woman Who ever u are knock it off please woman are reporting you you need to either respect woman or find another job

Uber002

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
agreed but uber wants more complaints about I asked them about it they need like record of it a big one

1.5xorbust

so people tell us about there ride experience how ever We are getting complaints of a younger hispanic mail driving white or black toyota pruis that is disrespecting woman Who ever u are knock it off please woman are reporting you you need to either respect woman or find another job
It’s a white or black Prius?

Uber002

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
nnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo your confused the ladie was in my car and she was telling me a bout that driver the pruis is problem

Fauxknight

I would report it as well if I saw a letter driving a car, that's just unsafe, no eyes or ears or any sensory organs for that matter and feet that can't reach the pedals.

...and how did they know it was hispanic, was it an advertisement for a local taqueria or something?

Yulli Yung

And, of course, a woman is to be believed, right???