Drive Thru.

DukeAB

Quick question. How many drivers are willing to sit thru a drive thru? Personally, I'm not a fan of doing so, especially if the line is practically wrapped around the building. Your thoughts?

stevedmc

I always tell them no. Why would you want to sit in a drive through line for more than 10 minutes? I always offer to drop them off. The easiest way to say no is, sorry I have to be somewhere at 9:30 tonight.

Cocobird

Quick question. How many drivers are willing to sit thru a drive thru? Personally, I'm not a fan of doing so, especially if the line is practically wrapped around the building. Your thoughts?
If you have mints, bottled water, and sandwiches available for your riders like you are supposed to do, then you won't have to even bother. If you don't have it and refuse to take me through the drive thru, I'll give you one stars!

JJG47

I dont drive unless it's surging, so no drive thru for me. However, when I drove under the original rates, if it had been a slow day/night then I would go thru drive thru (unless the Pax were a-holes, then no)

stevedmc

Its better to just say NO. But if you do make an exception, be sure you tell them not to open the food while in your car.

When I was a newbie, I took some kids though the drive through and they made a huge mess in my car. Never again for me.

tohunt4me

I hate telling drunks no they can't have food.
They might go home fall asleep with stove on and kill everybody !

If you have mints, bottled water, and sandwiches available for your riders like you are supposed to do, then you won't have to even bother. If you don't have it and refuse to take me through the drive thru, I'll give you one stars!
SANDWICHES !!!?
NEXT TIME IM HUNGRY,IM CALLING YOU.
UBER IS CHEAPER THAN FOOD !

Cocobird

I hate telling drunks no they can't have food.
They might go home fall asleep with stove on and kill everybody !

SANDWICHES !!!?
NEXT TIME IM HUNGRY,IM CALLING YOU.
UBER IS CHEAPER THAN FOOD !
Sorry Brah, fresh out of sandwhiches, and mints, and water.

stevedmc

I had a passenger last weekend that kept bragging about how great Uber is.

"My driver last week let me go through the drive through. We had such a great time and he loved sitting and waiting for me to get my food."

Fortunately this passenger didn't ask me to go through the drive though. She was just bragging about how great Uber is compared to a Taxi. She didn't tip and I gave her the standard 4 star rating.

I always tell them I have to be somewhere and offer to drop them off at the greasy heart attack place. If the place is closed, I mention waffle house.

Cocobird

I had a passenger last weekend that kept bragging about how great Uber is.

"My driver last week let me go through the drive through. We had such a great time and he loved sitting and waiting for me to get my food."

Fortunately this passenger didn't ask me to go through the drive though. She was just bragging about how great Uber is compared to a Taxi. She didn't tip and I gave her the standard 4 star rating.

I always tell them I have to be somewhere and offer to drop them off at the greasy heart attack place. If the place is closed, I mention waffle house.
Sounds like the kind of girl I want to marry. We could tag team our Uber drivers, She'd be like, can we go to Cane's, and I'd be like "Don't order drinks, he's got water. Then she'd be like "can I have an extra mint", and I'd be like, "Hey, don't you have cookies like that other Uber driver?" Then she'd be like "Greatest Uber ride ever! 5 stars for you!" and then I'd be like "Dude, I have your tip set up on the app! 30 percent for you!" and ah shucks, we could Uber happily ever after. You got her digits?

MssweetsA2

LOL up here in Michigan you get a ride, not a snack for your measly, cheap fare. I wish a PAX would try to complain about there not being mints, water and other snacks. They'd see the door real quick! Quit providing this crap for the cheap peeps that take Uber and Lyft before you don't earn enough money to even feed yourself!

Cocobird

LOL up here in Michigan you get a ride, not a snack for your measly, cheap fare. I wish a PAX would try to complain about there not being mints, water and other snacks. They'd see the door real quick! Quit providing this crap for the cheap peeps that take Uber and Lyft before you don't earn enough money to even feed yourself!
`1 STAR FOR YOU BUD

MssweetsA2

Yeah, your in Michigan, easy to get those five star ratings at 30 cents a mile. I would give you six stars just for picking me up.
$.9 per mile, same as your city genius. You know a little research can go along way to save looking slow