Drive me to San Fran

Jaredgeorge29

Anyone wanna drive me to San Fran from San Bruno/Pacifica. I give you 30$ cash. Uber from here is 29. Thought I would talk to some ants. I need to be there by 2. I will wait till 1 max

Last edited:

Cabby

Don’t be cheap just order a regular cab by calling a local taxi company or download a Flywheel app and order it through the app. The price is either the same or 5 to 7$ different.

Cabby

True
Post automatically merged:

But I have more experience
Experience driving with gps? Have you been fingerprinted for criminal record and cleared by police and FBI? Have you been drug tested or just hustling after few smokes? I assume you have limited a tnc insurance or you have a fully commercial 1 million insurance coverage? Do you have 20 years behind the wheel or driving your friends and your girlfriend made you a professional commercial driver?

Misunderstood Pirate

Experience driving with gps? Have you been fingerprinted for criminal record and cleared by police and FBI? Have you been drug tested or just hustling after few smokes? I assume you have limited a tnc insurance or you have a fully commercial 1 million insurance coverage? Do you have 20 years behind the wheel or driving your friends and your girlfriend made you a professional commercial driver?
Dude. I’ve been driving since 1991. No GPS. ask SFPD about me at sfo. I also speak English.

Background checks mean nothing

:devilish:

I could go on and on

All had background checks more stringent than TNC Background checks.

Last edited:

Cabby

Dude. I’ve been driving since 1991. No GPS. ask SFPD about me at sfo. I also speak English.

Background checks mean nothing

:devilish:

I could go on and on

All had background checks more stringent than TNC Background checks.

Cabby

Dude I speak 3 languages but it doesn’t make me a better driver. In addition, driving your friends and girlfriends doesn’t make you a professional driver. Everybody can google and can find criminal behavior with taxi and rudeshare drivers but recently I see in the news more and more cases of assaults and rapes coming from rudeshare drivers. That is why there were a lot highly publicized campaigns in the social media and the news. Keep driving at this slaves rate and be happy. I know that any professional driver doesn’t want anything to with rudeshare.

1995flyingspur

Dude I speak 3 languages but it doesn’t make me a better driver. In addition, driving your friends and girlfriends doesn’t make you a professional driver. Everybody can google and can find criminal behavior with taxi and rudeshare drivers but recently I see in the news more and more cases of assaults and rapes coming from rudeshare drivers. That is why there were a lot highly publicized campaigns in the social media and the news. Keep driving at this slaves rate and be happy. I know that any professional driver doesn’t want anything to with rudeshare.

You are so right... sometimes my passengers ask me if I also do Uber and I laugh and say "No way in hell!"

Misunderstood Pirate

Believe me I despise these rates and generally don’t take many rides That don’t pay much

My question is why are you two cabdrivers on this site?

Cabby

Just having fu
Believe me I despise these rates and generally don’t take many rides That don’t pay much

My question is why are you two cabdrivers on this site?
I am just having fun. Plus, somebody has to open the eyes and tell the truth to the blind.

DollarFree

Just having fu
I am just having fun. Plus, somebody has to open the eyes and tell the truth to the blind.
U may as well give up. You don’t have a leg to stand on. Your arguments are specious and self serving, and u deny years of history as u blindly grasp at straws.