• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Drive for Us Too...

rhyder

Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey San Diego Drivers,

Keep driving for uber and/or lyft and sign up to be a partner driver for us and make even more money. Take only the trips you want. We have a $20 minimum on all trips and we charge more than uber and lyft so you make more money (our pax tip more often as well). We pay the standard 80/20 split and you keep 100% of your tips. Get in touch with us today. Email info@myrhyde.com if you are interested.

-Shawn
Rhyde Transportation
info@myrhyde.com

Bill Feit

Hey San Diego Drivers,

Keep driving for uber and/or lyft and sign up to be a partner driver for us and make even more money. Take only the trips you want. We have a $20 minimum on all trips and we charge more than uber and lyft so you make more money (our pax tip more often as well). We pay the standard 80/20 split and you keep 100% of your tips. Get in touch with us today. Email info@myrhyde.com if you are interested.

-Shawn
Rhyde Transportation
info@myrhyde.com

Shawn, my mistake $5 is pu fee, not min...I have not had a min fare as yet so confused. Sorry to post that.

rhyder

Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
$20 minimum on all trips. The $5 pickup fee is the base rate plus $1.85 per mile ($20 minimum fare).

Keep up the good work Bill. We are glad you are on the team.

rickybobby

I just did my first request for them and it was great. Poway to SAN and the total fare after the discount (which you pay for) was $41 and Rhyde takes 20% so I will walk away with $32. Great rates and the minimum $20 fare is fantastic. This is a nice supplement to your Uber/Lyft gigs. Highly suggest you sign up.

One negative is the app you use to drive is not the best but it does the job. They use Voxer as well and have live people on disbatch which is cool because you have actual human beings to talk to if there are any issues.

Most of the rides are to/from the airport so good sized fares for the most part. They even get requests coming in advance where you can schedule them on your calender.

Shawn who runs this outfit is a really nice guy.

Bill Feit

Bill, do you drive for them? Do you ever get ride requests?
I started with them a few weeks ago and have averaged about 2 trips a week. The owner is an x Uber driver and the company knows importance of drivers making money and thus the good pricing structure. There is only one negative...to get rides you must monitor the app and be the first to grab new stuff when it comes along. Like most rideshare apps the new stuff shows for only a few seconds. You only see the next 24 hours so it is difficult to get rides, monitor the app and have another life. I think as Rickybody gains experience he will find out there are MORE non airport rides than airport. Last weekend a person in Encinitas scheduled what was an XL version from her home to Sleeptrain (Janet Jackson concert) and then again back home. This was a really nice ride for someone. I have taken a lady to her daughter's home in Dana Point so she could have dinner!!! I do recommend it and have enjoyed the quality of the customer and ability to eliminate the luck of being closest driver to get some business. Rhyde does not have airport permit and thus we cannot pickup at SAN. Most Rhyde drivers have TCP so they get the airport pickups. We can drop off of course. Not sure if they are missing ride requests and therefore want more drivers, but I was really hoping to keep this quiet...we are all suffering from too many Uber drivers and I hate to see this happen to Rhyde...