• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Drive for Us Too...

rhyder

Sponsor
What can TCP licensed drivers with airport permits do about uber opening the airport to all drivers after they asked us to invest in a TCP license?

rhyder

Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey SD drivers. My company has a fleet of cars operating in San Diego and we need more drivers to help fulfill our growing demand. If you are interested in accepting pre-scheduled trips and taking 80% of the revenue plus tips, then get in touch with me. We have a $20 minimum on all trips and charge $1.85 per mile plus a $5 pickup fee, you get 80%.

We are turning business away because we do not have enough drivers. You do not need to do anything or pay anything, we pay you each week just like uber. You run our free app and accept the trips you want and ignore the trips you dont, its that easy.

TCP licensed drivers with airport permits are highly favored. Message me here if you are interested.

It is not uncommon for us to do LAX runs which exceed $200, we do a lot of airport and early morning pickups which regularly pay $60-$80 from the north and East County areas. We also do a lot of Downtown area work with a $20 minimum on all trips. This is a great way to supplement your uber and lyft earnings.

You must have a very clean car in good condition and you must have a high uber or Lyft rating.

Thank you,

-Shawn
Rhyde Transporation

San Diego Steve

Hey SD drivers. My company has a fleet of cars operating in San Diego and we need more drivers to help fulfill our growing demand. If you are interested in accepting pre-scheduled trips and taking 80% of the revenue plus tips, then get in touch with me. We have a $20 minimum on all trips and charge $1.85 per mile plus a $5 pickup fee, you get 80%.

We are turning business away because we do not have enough drivers. You do not need to do anything or pay anything, we pay you each week just like uber. You run our free app and accept the trips you want and ignore the trips you dont, its that easy.

TCP licensed drivers with airport permits are highly favored. Message me here if you are interested.

It is not uncommon for us to do LAX runs which exceed $200, we do a lot of airport and early morning pickups which regularly pay $60-$80 from the north and East County areas. We also do a lot of Downtown area work with a $20 minimum on all trips. This is a great way to supplement your uber and lyft earnings.

You must have a very clean car in good condition and you must have a high uber or Lyft rating.

Thank you,

-Shawn
Rhyde Transporation

Thank you,

-Shawn
Rhyde Transporation
Hello Shawn, you can pm me here for further info exchange. No tcp liscense but very high ratings on uber and Lyft with 1 year old clean car.
Steve

rhyder

Sponsor
Shawn, I would be interested...I like the site and it worked great for me getting quote from my House to SAN.. New UberXL size vehicle.
Hey Bill, shoot me an email at info@myrhyde so I can walk you through next steps.

rhyder

Sponsor
San Diego Drivers,

We are currently adding driver partners. We charge more than uber and lyft and pay 80%. All of our trips are pre-scheduled and available for you to claim as a partner driver through our free driver app. Accept as many or as few trips as you like.

Please message us if you are interested at shawn@myrhyde.com. We can activate most drivers in one day pending a quick vehicle inspection and interview. Our website is www.myrhyde.com if you want more information.

-Shawn
Rhyde Transportation

Last edited:

elelegido

Are you interested in being a driver?
I'm only in San Diego rarely these days but if I move back I would certainly try it.

Do you have any and all CPUC permits required and a trade dress etc? Not that I'd use it anyway if I was a driver, but just wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:

rhyder

Sponsor
I'm only in San Diego rarely these days but if I move back I would certainly try it.

Do you have any and all CPUC permits required and a trade dress etc? Not that I'd use it anyway if I was a driver, but just wondering.
Yes. We are fully licensed and insured.

elelegido

I can see a lot of value for drivers in working for a smaller local company, especially if the company doesn't try to bullshit them like UberLyft does.

How many rides per hour does a driver based in, say, the downtown area get during peak times? It's understandable if it's low now because the service is still new, but it'd be good to know.

rhyder

Sponsor
I can see a lot of value for drivers in working for a smaller local company, especially if the company doesn't try to bullshit them like UberLyft does.

How many rides per hour does a driver based in, say, the downtown area get during peak times? It's understandable if it's low now because the service is still new, but it'd be good to know.
That totally depends. We do not push trips to drivers, we show all driver available trips and they can claim as many or as few as they would like.

DriverX

If you can consistently hook me up with rhydes between North County and Downtown/Airport, i'm down to try it.

rhyder

Sponsor
If you can consistently hook me up with rhydes between North County and Downtown/Airport, i'm down to try it.
You can easily get at least a few of these type of trips a week especially if you like doing early morning trips.

elelegido

That totally depends. We do not push trips to drivers, we show all driver available trips and they can claim as many or as few as they would like.
OK, I'll rephrase. If a driver accepted all trips available to him during peak hours, how many trips would that be per hour, on average, in that area?

rhyder

Sponsor
OK, I'll rephrase. If a driver accepted all trips available to him during peak hours, how many trips would that be per hour, on average, in that area?
It depends on the day and time of the year but you could stay busy non stop during busy hours.

elelegido

From what I can see, your USP is that you feature pre-booked rides. Are there any other differentials over UberLyft that would influence pax to choose your service?

rhyder

Sponsor
What's up with drug testing policy. What exactly do you screen for etc?
We do not drug test Partner Drivers as you are using your own vehicle. If you drive one of our company cars, you are subject to drug testing.

rhyder

Sponsor
From what I can see, your USP is that you feature pre-booked rides. Are there any other differentials over UberLyft that would influence pax to choose your service?
Pax choose us when they want to speak to a live dispatcher, pre-schedule a trip, pay cash, not have a smart phone or wants higher quality service.

elelegido

Pax choose us when they want to speak to a live dispatcher, pre-schedule a trip, pay cash, not have a smart phone or wants higher quality service.
I'm almost always the oldest person in the car, and I'm not that old. There's obviously a huge "silver" market that UberLyft hasn't even scratched the surface of. Are a lot of your pax older than 30 or 40?

It still sounds good - please tell me you don't have a @@@@@@y star-based rating system.

rickybobby

i've been emailing rhyder back and forth about getting onboarded with them. a little clunky to sign up so far as they will not take the inspection form you did with uber and they have an interviewing process which i believe is similar to the lyft mentor experience. not a bad idea to get to know your drivers not like being a number with uber.

I can provide another update once i actually meet them for the inspection and get started.