Dress code for drivers is getting funny

Uber chick in miami

Can you drivers out there that wear suits and ties, please stop doing that! Your getting people used to thinking we have to look like clowns driving them around in this hot Miami weather in suits???? We aren't professional chauffeurs or get paid enough to do so. I wear business attire when im on my professional work, not to drive people around for .85 per mile. This is a ride sharing business not limo services. Obviously, Im not here to tell drivers what to do, but just to bring awareness. What do you drivers wear? I wear jeans, nice t-shirt and my pepper spray...lol

tohunt4me

Can you drivers out there that wear suits and ties, please stop doing that! Your getting people used to thinking we have to look like clowns driving them around in this hot Miami weather in suits???? We aren't professional chauffeurs or get paid enough to do so. I wear business attire when im on my professional work, not to drive people around for .85 per mile. This is a ride sharing business not limo services. Obviously, Im not here to tell drivers what to do, but just to bring awareness. What do you drivers wear? I wear jeans, nice t-shirt and my pepper spray...lol
Probably before your time
. . .
Screenshot_2016-06-29-12-57-31.png

Attachments

naplestom75

If

Naplestom,
If it's not ridesharing, then what do you call it?
Ridesourcing, TNC, you're a vehicle for hire, just like everyone else. I'm not sharing anything, I'm providing you transportation for fee. The transportation part of the service is the same as any taxi or car service.

I do agree with you that wearing a suit is a little over the top, but consider they might be wearing it for other reasons, like other passengers or work they are doing or coming from.

ziliano

Naplestom75, I fixed it for you:

Ridesourcing, TNC, you're a vehicle for hire, just like everyone else. I'm not sharing anything, I'm providing you transportation for free. The transportation part of the service is the same as any taxi or car service.

I do agree with you that wearing a suit is a little over the top, but consider they might be wearing it for other reasons, like other passengers or work they are doing or coming from.

luberslur

I see those guys in suits and I like it. Leave them alone...when I see them in suits it makes me think they are making more than .85 a mile.....

Uber chick in miami

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol! Ok ill leave them alone.. it gives me something to laugh out there when I'm bored... but I highly doubt they are making any more money than any other driver... hate to spoil your fantasy ...lol

I see those guys in suits and I like it. Leave them alone...when I see them in suits it makes me think they are making more than .85 a mile.....

luberslur

I'm a dude and I dress in shorts and pink thongs with no belt. The reason for the no belt is because when I work wilton manors and bend over to pick up somethings. It makes my wilton manor paxs smile and give tips and if they try to make any advance I just politely let then know I don't swing that way, it's just for show to get tips!
Yeah baby...that's my hustle game kid...luber style!!!!!

Last edited:

Carena

It's hot in FL all the time so I'm usually in a crop top and leggings or a maxi dress. I get the Uber black ones have to dress the part but I be damned for the rates their paying on UberX.

Uber chick in miami

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's hot in FL all the time so I'm usually in a crop top and leggings or a maxi dress. I get the Uber black ones have to dress the part but I be damned for the rates their paying on UberX.
Carena,
It's not even worth it for uber lux