• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Dreamforce 2019

Pink Cerberus

Tested it last night with a few others.
Just another Sunday.
We all just went home.
Application off.
Ton of Uber and Lyft Drivers this morning motionless.

Last edited:

Misunderstood Pirate

Dreamforce is overrated. Most of them don’t tip and will walk to the Moscone or to Oracle Park
Post automatically merged:

Of Course the great pirate Killed it again this weekend

sfthatsme

Running from: Nov. 19 to 22.

Number of attendees: 170,000

Main speakers: President Obama; Tim Cook.

Traffic congestion around the South of Market neighborhood will range from a pain in the neck to an utter disaster. Street closures for the event started earlier this week on Tuesday morning and will be in effect until November 24 at 8 p.m. Howard Street, a key thoroughfare, is closed between Third and Fourth streets. Ride-shares will be nearly impossible to come by in the area, especially between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. City officials are urging the public to take MUNI or BART to get into and out of the area. The following Muni routes will be affected: 8 Bayshore; 8AX Bayshore A Express; 8BX Bayshore B Express; 10 Townsend; 12 Folsom; 14 Mission; 14R Mission Rapid; 14X Mission Express; 30 Stockton; 45 Union/Stockton; 81X
Hey this is an off-topic, but I remeber reading your post about getting ticket at the Bart station for arguing with the employee there. Is it last year or the year before? Anyway, I am curious what happened to that? Hope you sort it out without going through a lot of headaches.

Pink Cerberus

I should add after 5:00, three were plenty Uber cars relative to demand.

Lyft seemed completely absent.

I will see if this seems to be the case throughout the week.

They may finally pissed off the majority of their drivers.

SanFranant

Noone quits.

I thought this was the case a few months ago but I noticed Lyft isn't charging as much to customers at peak times which would increase demand

Discdom

Noone quits.

I thought this was the case a few months ago but I noticed Lyft isn't charging as much to customers at peak times which would increase demand
If Uber surges lyft gets tons of requests but all drivers ignore them because Uber surge sticks.once turned it on and got 12 requests on lyft in 30 seconds. Just ignored and took first uber ride

FuberPromo17

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey this is an off-topic, but I remeber reading your post about getting ticket at the Bart station for arguing with the employee there. Is it last year or the year before? Anyway, I am curious what happened to that? Hope you sort it out without going through a lot of headaches.
Hey there,
That violation is in pending status at the DA’s office so far.