Dreaded weekend XL pickup

LyftUberFuwabolewa

I dread getting XL pick ups in Whitelandia on the weekends because chances are it's seven or more intoxicated bratty youths trying to cram into my vehicle. Last night I get an XL ping and was happy to see you when it was adults.

Normally a weekend XL paying in Whitelandia with adults means two or three nice couples, nicely dressed, going to nice places, having nice conversation along the way.

This one was different. It was two couples, already half in the bag, carrying disposable coffee cups with sippy lids. Note: It wasn't coffee in the "coffee" cups. The ladies snuck in White Claws which they opened along the way.

It turns out they were really loud and obnoxious. One of the guys decided to sit in the front pax seat opposite me even though all four could've comfortably sat in the back of my minivan.

When one person sits in the front they end up somewhat cut off and in order to stay a part of the conversation they have to turn halfway around, so they're facing right at me, and have to speak loudly. Well this guy was drunk and he was shouting. In fact they were all shouting most of the time. The ladies noticed that I was using one hand to cover my right ear because this guy across from me was so loud. They even commented amongst themselves about him. They did say something to the loud guy in the front but nobody did anything to shut the guy up. It was a fairly long ride and it was really annoying.

Then there was a drunken idiot in the back who was going on and on about my dash cams. He was saying they were having lots of fun along the ride until they realize they were being recorded now all the fun was gone. The guy went on and on and on about the cameras. I asked if I could explain and I told him that I only use the video to send to the company if there's a problem otherwise it records in a loop in by tomorrow other peoples faces will be on the memory cards. It was a waste of time to try to explain something to a drunken idiot. It would have been a hard sell if he wasn't drunk.

The guy in back was still a jerk about it the whole way and when they got to their destination before he got out he said to me that I should have a two minute rule, I should have the camera on for the first two minutes and once I determine that people are nice I should turn the camera off.

So I drop them off, one star of them, and report to the company that they brought alcoholic beverages into the vehicle and they were really loud, rude, vulgar, and annoying.

I'm thinking all this is behind me and then today while I'm driving or Lyft ride I see a notification come in on my phone. It says something about "Account status". Mother &@$%&! I assume the riders above made a false claim and now I'm deactivated!

I already preserved the video from the problematic ride and I was planning my strategy how I would go to the greenlight hub on Monday and plead my case.

I logged into the app and the "Account status" message was because I NEEDED TO CHOOSE MY QUEST!!!

&@%[email protected]&!

Juggalo9er

I dread getting XL pick ups in Whitelandia on the weekends because chances are it's seven or more intoxicated bratty youths trying to cram into my vehicle. Last night I get an XL ping and was happy to see you when it was adults.

Normally a weekend XL paying in Whitelandia with adults means two or three nice couples, nicely dressed, going to nice places, having nice conversation along the way.

This one was different. It was two couples, already half in the bag, carrying disposable coffee cups with sippy lids. Note: It wasn't coffee in the "coffee" cups. The ladies snuck in White Claws which they opened along the way.

It turns out they were really loud and obnoxious. One of the guys decided to sit in the front pax seat opposite me even though all four could've comfortably sat in the back of my minivan.

When one person sits in the front they end up somewhat cut off and in order to stay a part of the conversation they have to turn halfway around, so they're facing right at me, and have to speak loudly. Well this guy was drunk and he was shouting. In fact they were all shouting most of the time. The ladies noticed that I was using one hand to cover my right ear because this guy across from me was so loud. They even commented amongst themselves about him. They did say something to the loud guy in the front but nobody did anything to shut the guy up. It was a fairly long ride and it was really annoying.

Then there was a drunken idiot in the back who was going on and on about my dash cams. He was saying they were having lots of fun along the ride until they realize they were being recorded now all the fun was gone. The guy went on and on and on about the cameras. I asked if I could explain and I told him that I only use the video to send to the company if there's a problem otherwise it records in a loop in by tomorrow other peoples faces will be on the memory cards. It was a waste of time to try to explain something to a drunken idiot. It would have been a hard sell if he wasn't drunk.

The guy in back was still a jerk about it the whole way and when they got to their destination before he got out he said to me that I should have a two minute rule, I should have the camera on for the first two minutes and once I determine that people are nice I should turn the camera off.

So I drop them off, one star of them, and report to the company that they brought alcoholic beverages into the vehicle and they were really loud, rude, vulgar, and annoying.

I'm thinking all this is behind me and then today while I'm driving or Lyft ride I see a notification come in on my phone. It says something about "Account status". Mother &@$%&! I assume the riders above made a false claim and now I'm deactivated!

I already preserved the video from the problematic ride and I was planning my strategy how I would go to the greenlight hub on Monday and plead my case.

I logged into the app and the "Account status" message was because I NEEDED TO CHOOSE MY QUEST!!!

&@%[email protected]&!
What's a quest

DarkBerry

XL requests on the weekends are the worst. Look on the bright side though. At least nobody urinated in your car like the other poster 🤣

AvisDeene

Just don’t accept XL trips past 9PM on the weekends. LyUber does not pay enough to deal with the BS that goes along with picking up large groups of drunks. Maybe if more drivers stopped working Weekend Nights, they’d consider higher pay!

hahahahaha who am I kidding!