Drank Female Riders or incapacitated Riders.

Wnokechi

It is becoming dangerous to give female riders rides especially at nights when they are intoxicated unless if there accompanied with a friend .Bar manager s have attendance of when someone or a patrons so drank and incapacitated they will call Uber for the client or for the patrons and damp them in the back of the back sit for the Uber driver to take them home and you can imagine someone who who doesn’t know where she is or where she is going or where is pocket book or wallet is and the only thing she will remember is how she got home or even not remember at all. That’s a dangerous risk for the drivers and Uber needs to come up with an I deal of helping out drivers in that situation . It has happened to me several times and sometimes they will call the next day looking for their belongings.

Fuzzyelvis

It is becoming dangerous to give female riders rides especially at nights when they are intoxicated unless if there accompanied with a friend .Bar manager s have attendance of when someone or a patrons so drank and incapacitated they will call Uber for the client or for the patrons and damp them in the back of the back sit for the Uber driver to take them home and you can imagine someone who who doesn’t know where she is or where she is going or where is pocket book or wallet is and the only thing she will remember is how she got home or even not remember at all. That’s a dangerous risk for the drivers and Uber needs to come up with an I deal of helping out drivers in that situation . It has happened to me several times and sometimes they will call the next day looking for their belongings.
It's called don't take them.

Pax Collector

If you don't see them walking to your car and they aren't coherent, don't pick them up. You really don't have to take anyone and everyone. If you don't feel comfortable with taking a rider, cancel. Simple as that.

kdyrpr

Although I can only remember taking one or two in this state over the years, I've done so because I want them to get home safe. In that condition unfortunately they put them selves at risk to the dirt bags out there. Of course none of which frequent this site....:smiles:

sporadic

Although I can only remember taking one or two in this state over the years, I've done so because I want them to get home safe. In that condition unfortunately they put them selves at risk to the dirt bags out there. Of course none of which frequent this site....:smiles:

I want them to get home safe, but not at the expense of a false rape claim on me that can incapacitate me for a week, or them killing my entire shift just because they threw up...

It's a toss up between cold unfeeling economics vs warm feeling heartstrings. As a "business owner", I'm inclined to take the first option. Cold unfeeling economics. I always respect the $, not the paxhole. Even if they are drunk and vulnerable. Not my business, let someone else handle it.

kdyrpr

Yeah, I get it. Seriously though, what are the odds of a false rape claim? If you don't touch them and essentially treat them as any other passenger why TF would they do that? I'd like to think that they would be grateful that they got home safely.

If that were my concern, then I should never be alone with any female drunk or otherwise.

SuzeCB

Yeah, I get it. Seriously though, what are the odds of a false rape claim? If you don't touch them and essentially treat them as any other passenger why TF would they do that? I'd like to think that they would be grateful that they got home safely.

If that were my concern, then I should never be alone with any female drunk or otherwise.
Ok... female totally out if it. Guy from bar or house or whatever dumps her in your car...

She starts getting more coherent as the ride progresses... by the time you get her to the destination, she can stumble out and get into her house.

She figures out that her skirt is ripped and her panties are missing. She was rufied, and doesn't remember who did what...

Aside from that, if they are that kind of it, they are in some early (hopefully) stage of alcohol poisoning. Are you equipped to deal with that?

Drivers on here, including myself, constantly either complain about the pukers or Revel in the $150 cleaning fee that can be collected. The simple fact of the matter, however, is that puking is indicative of the body trying to save itself some dying because of alcohol poisoning. it's not a joke, even though everybody jokes about it.

Tipsy is one thing. Unable to walk a reasonably straight direction on their own, is an entirely different matter. Give the ride at your own risk.

kdyrpr

On the contrary she is much more likely to fall in love with me than anything else ..LOL

njn

It sexist to call out drunk females. Drunk males can be dangerous, remember the taco bell guy.

There is a reason taxis have plastic seats and partitions.

ZenUber

You say that til it happens to you. I haven’t been accused of rape, but I’ve been accused of extending the ride. Pax was accusing me and provoking me to do anything wrong, and then called Uber and told them I was a psycho and I was yelling at them. I thought the same thing until this happened to me. There are a few really messed up people out there.

UberBastid

It's getting to that point.
do you watch the news?

SuzeCB

It sexist to call out drunk females. Drunk males can be dangerous, remember the taco bell guy.

There is a reason taxis have plastic seats and partitions.
Just my own experience, having had both males and females "expel" while on a ride in my vehicle.

Puke: only one out of the four I've had puke in the car failed to get it out the door entirely or all in the bag. The ones that bagged, sealed it and took it with them, and STILL apologized. The guys with the one that got it out the door gave me a $40 tip for the overall "rescue ride" (long story).

Guys tend to think it's funny. They either blatantly puke all over and laugh while it's happening, or try to be slick and do it out the window, swearing up and down and all around that they're just spitting, and laugh like hell when you drop them off.... I get the last laugh when I get my $150.

Had one guy pee. He tried to say he just spilled water, but then used water from his bottle on paper towels to try to clean it. Another $150.