• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

drake surges...

mrmateo

did anyone do rides after the drake concert? on mon i was able to do a $23(not surge) for a couple that got out early to cooper city, returned, and got a 4.0 surge? to coconut creek. it came out to about $100 for 45min

yest i got a 2.2 surge to coral gables. i could of got a better surge but it was not sure what time the concert ended.

best part is that i called them before pick up so the coordination was on point and avoided all traffic.
anyone else was out there from here?

Nenee

I was soo mad, not one ping last night. I was in the surge zone at 12:10am and nothing. It must have taken 20-30 mins to drive through that bottle neck traffic! Sigh!!! :/

Nenee

Interesting, my screen never showed it went up to 4.6 on either night. We're driving uberX?

2Grlzdad

Horrible traffic, but managed 2 surge trips. First was to South Beach, but then activated my "Direction" to go North, and got a second surge ride to Avventura, which took me 2/3 of the way home!