Jimmy44

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I sent a letter to northwestern
in chicago and offered to be
a trials paticipant
They might even offer a stipend
and i wouldnt mind taking
one for the community....
Hey that is really nice of you. I hope you get a stipend for doing it. Keep us informed as to how it goes.

Christinebitg

Covid 19 has 8 different strands .
And the vaccines under development are said to be effective against all of them.
Post automatically merged:

but a vaccine rushed to market without thorough testing will never be injected into me
That's good. Because it means you won't be in line in front of me.

There are several vaccines already in Phase 3 testing. That means they've already passed the Phase 2 safety testing. Phase 3 tests whether they're good enough to be approved for use.

SinTaxERROR

And the vaccines under development are said to be effective against all of them.
Post automatically merged:

That's good. Because it means you won't be in line in front of me.

There are several vaccines already in Phase 3 testing. That means they've already passed the Phase 2 safety testing. Phase 3 tests whether they're good enough to be approved for use.
Get back to me in five years with a full report of side effects...

I’m sure you will be the first one in line for the class action lawsuit too...

It is my understanding that they are using a man made bio-similar protein molecule , not a dead or weakened version of the virus... what possibly could go wrong?

Christinebitg

Get back to me in five years with a full report of side effects...

I’m sure you will be the first one in line for the class action lawsuit too...

It is my understanding that they are using a man made bio-similar protein molecule , not a dead or weakened version of the virus... what possibly could go wrong?
If I get infected, my odds are about 5% that it'll kill me, because I'm over 65. I'll take my chances with the first vaccine that gets approved.

SinTaxERROR

If I get infected, my odds are about 5% that it'll kill me, because I'm over 65. I'll take my chances with the first vaccine that gets approved.
There is no point in worrying about how you will die... I almost died once, didn’t phase me... could have been because of all these really great pharmaceuticals the hospital had me on 😂

Jimmy44

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm 60 so I signed up to be a second wave trial participant, if they get past the 30k then I'll give it a shot (see what I did there). Wan't to get back out there and live live to its fullest asap!
That's really nice of you. To me these studies are the only way out of this nightmare. I want to get back out there as well.