Uber Drivers Forum banner
2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  HectorPuss 
#1 ·
Hello guys,

Apparently DTPI has been sending warning letters to Uber drivers in regards to Unaccredited Booking Services companies as Uber,

In the letter I got this morning (see attachment) says: " ... you must not accept a booking from a booking service that is not accredited"

Has anybody else received the same letter?

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I see what you did there hehe

we all should force uber to expedite the accreditation. And we all should apply for DA while waiting. If every uber driver stop driving for a week they will be pressured to apply accreditation. Been three weeks since I last went out. Cant risk it.

#6 ·
I see what you did there hehe

we all should force uber to expedite the accreditation. And we all should apply for DA while waiting. If every uber driver stop driving for a week they will be pressured to apply accreditation. Been three weeks since I last went out. Cant risk it.
Looking at cab figures for last night I'm wondering if Uber drivers stayed home or away from the CBD? The Cabs did very well. Maybe it was a good night all round though I think ticket sales for fringe avents are pretty solid.

#8 ·
I worked in the Garden of Unearthly Delights last night and it was one of our busier nights so far. It was cheap Tuesday so perhaps that helped.
Hey Puss,
(I find it very difficult to call you Hector as it just conjures up an image of Brad Pitt as Achilles in 'Troy' coming up to walled city calling out and badgering Eric Bana.......Hector!......Hector!)

Anyhow....what hours were you working in and around the city last night?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.