• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Down to 2 DF as of yesterday(N.J.)

lyft_rat

Yeah time out counts as used. I thought they were reset everyday but I just checked mine and I have just 2.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah time out counts as used. I thought they were reset everyday but I just checked mine and I have just 2.
Nevermind I get it 2 per day, last time I checked I thought it was 6. If returning from a long ride, 2 may not be enough to get you home.

TPAMB

Was 6 JUST yesterday and for quite some time now. I'll end up declining tons of rides now when looking for a ride down to my work city.

TPAMB

From Lyft:

This is not a permanent but a new experiment which re-enables the arrive by feature with an improved algorithm.
It shows a longer arrive by time range for drivers to select from, and reduces the destination mode token usage from 6 times a day to 2 times a day.

G.S.M.

This id why I am quitting as an expressdrive driver

Only 250 personal miles per week now.....

Must have 70%AR to get free Lyft miles....

Only 2 DFs per day mean you will never ever be able to get home....

What happens when you get an hour long ride in the wrong direction from home.....that you had to accept to get 70% AR for the week......now you are 60 miles from home......you use 2 worthless DFs and you are still 50 miles from homes......

So now your abysmal sub minimum wage job now costs you 25 dollars to get home

@@@@ YOU LYFT

IM DONE WITH YOU FOR GOOD

It appears they are eliminating all expressdrive drivers who dont live and sleep in the car and hence have to get home

Buckiemohawk

They h
This id why I am quitting as an expressdrive driver

Only 250 personal miles per week now.....

Must have 70%AR to get free Lyft miles....

Only 2 DFs per day mean you will never ever be able to get home....

What happens when you get an hour long ride in the wrong direction from home.....that you had to accept to get 70% AR for the week......now you are 60 miles from home......you use 2 worthless DFs and you are still 50 miles from homes......

So now your abysmal sub minimum wage job now costs you 25 dollars to get home

@@@@ YOU LYFT

IM DONE WITH YOU FOR GOOD

It appears they are eliminating all expressdrive drivers who dont live and sleep in the car and hence have to get home
They make you have an acceptance rating over 70 percent and only 250 personal miles wtf. In Orlando, its unlimited.

G.S.M.

They h

They make you have an acceptance rating over 70 percent and only 250 personal miles wtf. In Orlando, its unlimited.
It means a huge pay cut

They cut the weekly rental by 40 dollars (+40)

But they eliminated rental reward (-200)

The 70% AR means no more PPZ, as you usually have to decline a couple of base fares before PPZ shows up

Have to take that ping to start your day in the hood, and pickup in the ghetto all day, cause you cant go offline and deadmile out of the ghetto.....and if you do you have to pay 50 cents per mile.....and when you get back to a safe area you get another ghetto ping going to the hood

They are just dogging out expressdrive drivers because they think we are desperate and will just take that abuse.....WELL THINK AGAIN LYFT

They are going to have platform reliability problems soon with no more rental drivers doing 135 rides per week. See how much of your ghetto trash gets picked up by part time weekend cherry pickers.

Lyft is going into a death spiral......next year revenue will actually go down......

lyft_rat

I have been on two for the last month. No change in their application or abilities. 30 minute burn out and can't turn off. The timer works but will just send you rides they want you to take, not going your direction. The timer is useless IMO.

Welcome to the club
My experience too, the timer is shiity. If you turn it tight, you get no rides. If you loosen it even just a bit, you get rides out of your way because Lyft can't estimate time.

TPAMB

Sadly, neither care. A ripple in the lake. It’s not like an office with 15 people and then 5 quite one morning because of a change by management.

@@@@ 'em. Like many people here who do Lyft in L.A., as a valley dude I often used destination mode to stay within the valley and not go into Hollywood or downtown or even farther south.
Note: for people who are unfamiliar with L.A., going south of the valley then returning is even more hellish than the usual L.A. traffic because there are only so many roads that run through the mountains.
Now I'm going to hit "arrive" early much more often, look at the destination, then hit "cancel" if I don't like the destination. They can send as many "cancel warnings" to me as they want. Awesome, @@@@@es. "Fire" me and my 2018 model car and my 4.9 rating that you're exploiting the hell out of. You can't. You won't. KMA.

LyftUberFuwabolewa

That means I’ll be driving Lyft less.

I’m so tired of hearing from riders how Lyft reportedly treats their drivers better.

I can’t believe these companies are so stupid that they can’t realize that if you can’t use Destiination mode then you’re going to turn the app off rather than take rides in the wrong direction. How does that improve the rider experience?

And I really like how both rideshare companies don’t tell us changes are coming they just throw them out there. It’s really disrespectful. It really shows what they think about us. Of course they’ve got to realize it creates a similar attitude in us towards them.