DoorDash email loop?

thesweatersnog

I signed up with doordash the other day. I got so far into their process and they say they are not accepting applicants in my area at the time. Fine, i've heard that before, i'll just keep an eye on it.

Then the emails started. I've been getting two emails every day from them, one telling me to complete my profile and the other telling me to do a background check. ok, so i'll just do that in the meantime then. the only problem is that those links in the emails just take me back to the page saying that they are not accepting applicants...

very annoying. has anyone else experienced this?

oicu812

I've already signed up, gone to orientation and dashing for weeks but I'm getting the email to complete my profile and orientation every day. I was told it's a bug of their system.

thesweatersnog

yea, i messaged their support team about it. and they said the only practical way to solve it was by rejecting my application and telling me to check back again when they are in my area. they did that, and i got the email saying so. ....only i STILL get the two emails daily. *sighhhhhh* I've set outlook to filter them into a spam folder. Problem bandaided