• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Doordash delivery driver slurps it!

Rakos

Attachments

2020KING

if everyone tipped & these "companies" paid legal wages almost none of these things would happen.

not paid for the delivery cant afford to eat so snack on the deliveries, not paid on the human ride cant afford the tires or brakes cuz gas & cellphone comes first....

it rolls down hill
eventually people will stop signing up for these scams

never did eats or food delivery but im sure after the first day of half the people not tipping im digging into a few fries each trip myself

Fuzzyelvis

don't lie..8>).
Who wouldn't be suspicious seeing the straw IN the shake, and milkshake IN the straw?

EDIT: I'm not the first to think this was weird. It's a good reason to carry extra straws. And wouldn't you do this in your car, blocks away?

tohunt4me

People think that when gig workers are underpaid it only affects the workers.
LOL !

" Trickle Down Effect ".

( Like a Strangers SALIVA, down a Straw !)
Post automatically merged:

Who wouldn't be suspicious seeing the straw IN the shake, and milkshake IN the straw?

EDIT: I'm not the first to think this was weird. It's a good reason to carry extra straws. And wouldn't you do this in your car, blocks away?

Attachments

Last edited:

Buckiemohawk

Eats is a huge scam first, you have people delivering with proper safety classes. I worked in restaurants for many years, you can make someone sick very quickly with mishandled delivery food without proper warmers. some restaurants have sushi delivered which is even more dangerous

Invisible

never did eats or food delivery but im sure after the first day of half the people not tipping im digging into a few fries each trip myself
I’ll get red arrows for this, but drivers with a mentality such as yours are the problem. I think people who don’t tip for delivery are the cheapest and despicable people. But I would NEVER touch anyone’s food or sample it, regardless of what they did or didn’t do.

This driver has no integrity, and even if he were tipped or paid more, he’d still do this. Having integrity means doing the right thing, even when no one is looking. In this case, the camera was looking but this idiot didn’t realize that. He is just a fat slob with no decency. I’m glad he got busted!

2020KING

I’ll get red arrows for this, but drivers with a mentality such as yours are the problem. I think people who don’t tip for delivery are the cheapest and despicable people. But I would NEVER touch anyone’s food or sample it, regardless of what they did or didn’t do.

This driver has no integrity, and even if he were tipped or paid more, he’d still do this. Having integrity means doing the right thing, even when no one is looking. In this case, the camera was looking but this idiot didn’t realize that. He is just a fat slob with no decency. I’m glad he got busted!
sorry if im not getting paid theyre not customers & it would be my food to do with as I please since i paid for it with 10-20 minites time, 1-4$ gas & , maintenance/depreciation, & risking of my life.

uber doesn't cover the costs & these poor cheap folks know what they doing when they dont tip(using an app to steal from a stranger & get subsidized products or services)

if im the problem oh well instead of being cowards & stealing from immigrants, seniors, math flunkies, & desperate thru an app they should try to reach in an adults pocke face to face & steal from them to see what happens.

like i said never did eats never would anything less than $10 is an insult to me & i wouldn't mess with someone's food so i dont do eats, 25 years ago i had plenty of delivery jobs never once messed with food, knew other drivers who did, but the store did keep a no tip list which only meant for me they were last delivery regardless of how close tbey were so if i went out the door with 4 orders it just took long lol others were worse, i didn't care cuz 9/10 people tipped & for the ones who didnt it seemed like someone else that night would make up for it with a 10-20 spot

but if i get $2 they're going to get $2 worth of service the rest is just degrading the service till no one wants to use it anymore

oh well like i said they not customers they're theives so if some guy dunks his nuts in their salsa they got what they paid for

they cant afford the service priced from the 70s they cant afford it

& i want everyone behind these apps in prison and as much bad pub as possible so the more drivers that do this fine by me

Last edited:

Alexxx_Uber

I would never use UberEats or doordash or whatever for food delivery.
I am okay with local pizza delivery people though.