door dash . your acc rating . Holy ... how long will this last ?

kingcorey321

I will just be kicked off line my acc rating is 18 percent . I just cant afford to accept rides that will pay me less then min wages .
DD will offer rides for 4.25 and 9 miles or that 2.50 and a drive through known to be very long and 6 miles .
Or that walmart 7 dollar offer that used to be 20 .
I will let all the people that are not living in my country usa accept theses orders they thrive with low wages .
DD will be very good for the guy that has no clue about min wages or actually earning a wage where you can afford to eat and repair your car .
Ok the email i got today also my wife got it..

Effective June 20, 2020, the minimum Completion Rate to remain active on the DoorDash platform will increase from 70% to 80%.

What this means for you

If your Completion Rate remains above 80%, this change should not affect your account status. If your Completion Rate falls below 80%, you will need to increase your Completion Rate to at least 80% by June 20, 2020 to remain active on the DoorDash platform.

What is a Completion Rate?
Completion Rate is the percentage of deliveries you complete out of the 100 most recent delivery opportunities that you accept. You can find your Completion Rate in the Ratings section of your Dasher app.

How do I improve my Completion Rate?
Completion Rate is calculated on a “rolling basis,” so each order you complete will replace the oldest delivery in your Dasher history. Complete the deliveries you accept to increase this number over time.
Post automatically merged:

Do you really think they will kick anybody ? DD has to know MOST people are not stupid .
Every mile here takes 2 minutes to travel plus food wait time . So that 5 dollar 8 mile is 20 to 25 minutes minus gas .
So 10 to 13 an hour minus fuel of 2 bucks 8 to 11 an hour min wage pays better

Seamus

What does the completion rate have to do with accepting crappy orders? 80% completion rate isn’t all that hard to achieve. Reject all the lousy orders you want, have a 16% acceptance rate, just don’t cancel more than 20% of what you accept. Shouldn’t be that hard to do.

Yes knowing door Dash I think they will kick people off that have a low completion rate percentage. They got a lot of people signing up during COVID-19 and when things are back to normal they will have way too many drivers as the drivers who haven’t been working come back. They will use this to help thin the herd.

kingcorey321

What does the completion rate have to do with accepting crappy orders? 80% completion rate isn’t all that hard to achieve. Reject all the lousy orders you want, have a 16% acceptance rate, just don’t cancel more than 20% of what you accept. Shouldn’t be that hard to do.

Yes knowing door Dash I think they will kick people off that have a low completion rate percentage. They got a lot of people signing up during COVID-19 and when things are back to normal they will have way too many drivers as the drivers who haven’t been working come back. They will use this to help thin the herd.
LOL . i have no clue how i read that incorrectly .
Rating Minimum Required
Customer Rating 4.2
Completion Rate 70% - will change to 80%, see more in this section below
Acceptance Rate No Minimum
On-time/Early Rate No Minimum
Post automatically merged:

I goofed up lol . Very silly.