Door Dash "no restaurants in your area"

KenLV

Good for the restaurants.

I hope they are boycotting DD/UE/etc...

These companies are raping the restaurants with the percentage they are charging.

Call your favorite restaurant directly and see if they are doing delivery or take out.

KevinJohnson

As I said, I hope they are boycotting DD/GH/UE/etc...
You can hope all you want. But it takes actual work to hire and organize a delivery force to get your food to the hungry masses.

If the restaurants are getting raped then simply end the contract. Would take 10 minutes to delete their info and close the app.

KenLV

You can hope all you want. But it takes actual work to hire and organize a delivery force to get your food to the hungry masses.

If the restaurants are getting raped then simply end the contract. Would take 10 minutes to delete their info and close the app.
...and for the third time...I hope that's what they are all doing.

Teksaz

@KenLV STFU, nobody cares about your feelings. If the restaurants were getting raped like you propose, they all would have stopped using the service. The drivers are the ones that should be applauded for risking our livelihoods helping both restaurants and customers alike. If it wasn't for delivery, these restaurants would have been in much more trouble than they are today. Nobody cares what you think, snowflake.

KenLV

@KenLV STFU, nobody cares about your feelings. If the restaurants were getting raped like you propose, they all would have stopped using the service. The drivers are the ones that should be applauded for risking our livelihoods helping both restaurants and customers alike. If it wasn't for delivery, these restaurants would have been in much more trouble than they are today. Nobody cares what you think, snowflake.
Oh my.

You're funny, I like you.

Just be careful, I wouldn't want you to stroke out because someone said something on the internet that you didn't like.

Lol, "snowflake".

I'll take "Irony for $100, Alex."

Seriously though, you are delightful.

Cdub2k

Good for the restaurants.

I hope they are boycotting DD/UE/etc...

These companies are raping the restaurants with the percentage they are charging.

Call your favorite restaurant directly and see if they are doing delivery or take out.
The Restaurants knew beforehand and agreed to the terms of the deal with these Apps. I don't understand why you feel sorry for them.

KenLV

The Restaurants knew beforehand and agreed to the terms of the deal with these Apps. I don't understand why you feel sorry for them.
Yeah, it's not like these companies have a history of changing the terms of the deal. Lol

Of course I feel for the restaurants, just like I feel for drivers who got on board and then got firetrucked by the very same companies.

I don't understand why you don't have more sympathy for them.

KenLV

Because the restaurants have a CHOICE. Delete the app and hire in house delivery drivers.
Just like drivers who signed up when things were fair but then got firetrucked when the terms of the deal changed - some left, others stayed.

And once again (that's 4 times my man)...hope that's exactly what restaurants are doing.

I swear, you guys are replying in English, so you certainly can read what I'm writing.

Maybe it's comprehension that's your problem?

Teksaz

Of course I feel for the restaurants, just like I feel for drivers who got on board and then got firetrucked by the very same companies.
Got it. You got canned because you can't deliver a simple burrito and now you're pissed at the delivery gig app companies. Yeah, I believe that. You probably can't do much of anything and are totally unemployable lol
Glad you're here sitting in momma's basement, wait they don't have basements in Vegas, out in the shed they built you because they can't stand you in the house, trying to troll, hard working drivers making hundreds of dollars a day like myself lol
Poor restaurant's 😂😂😂

KenLV

Curious since I am a noob. What were these old pay rates like? 20? 30? 40/hour?
Not being a wise ass, but just do a search on the forums for what food rates in your area used to be, I have literally no idea.

But to give you an idea for people drivers, X in LV paid ~$1.95/mi when we first got it here (2015). Now it pays just $.60 (I think, I only do XL - well, when I was still driving, now I get paid $1049/wk to stay home and put zero miles on my vehicle).

KenLV

Got it. You got canned because you can't deliver a simple burrito and now you're pissed at the delivery gig app companies. Yeah, I believe that. You probably can't do much of anything and are totally unemployable lol
Glad you're here sitting in momma's basement, wait they don't have basements in Vegas, out in the shed they built you because they can't stand you in the house, trying to troll, hard working drivers making hundreds of dollars a day like myself lol
Poor restaurant's 😂😂😂
That's a whole lotta words to get absolutely nothing right.

"Got it."?

LOL, you literally "got" nothing.

Seriously, nothing. Not a single thing in the paragraph is correct.

Impressive.

I am however glad to see you didn't stroke out.

After your last reply, I was worried...for a minute.