Don't use 5star back road anymore

Wolfecreak

Accident at the exit into Paradise involving a pick up and a postman. Fire truck and ambulance were on the scene. Expect to see more cops patrolling the area and pounding tickets down your throat. Head the "No they traffic sign" now.

Udrivevegas

This is one of the many topics discussed yesterday at the new drivers meeting. Hopefully it starts to sink in with the "experienced" drivers that drive like A Holes.

UberDude2

Accident at the exit into Paradise involving a pick up and a postman. Fire truck and ambulance were on the scene. Expect to see more cops patrolling the area and pounding tickets down your throat. Head the "No they traffic sign" now.
When I see that traffic sign I'll be sure to head it, european soccer style.
Good thing neither of those cars were rideshare drivers although some drivers shouldn't be driving themselves let alone other people.

gerg

When I see that traffic sign I'll be sure to head it, european soccer style.
Good thing neither of those cars were rideshare drivers although some drivers shouldn't be driving themselves let alone other people.
Football.

reaperducer

To be completely accurate, "soccer" is the correct, historic name of the game. the English changed it to "football" after the colonies were established and each country retained its separate name.

Just like the Brits used to spell "theater," the way we do way back when. Then Britain went through a period of thinking all things French were cool, and so adopted the French way of spelling things. But by then we were already a well established country and beyond caring about the whims and fashions of London, and so continued on with the traditional spelling.

And there's your history minute for today. You're welcome.