Don't play pokemon while driving uber

Woon

Pokemon is a trending game that everyone plays now.
Now some idiot...

MASSACHUSETTS — 26 Year-Old Lamar Hickson is accused of causing one of the worst highway accidents after stopping in the middle of the highway to catch a Pikachu.

Lamar Hickson admitted to police that he was playing the newly released Pokemon app game know as “Pokemon Go” while driving. He said “Sh*t if you wanna catch them all you gotta risk it all so I put my car in park and started tossing these balls”.

Charges against Hickson are still unknown, nobody was seriously hurt but this raises concerns about future accidents. We spoke to one of the car accident victims and he also says he was also playing the game.

Don't try to play pokemon while driving uber lol

second2noone

Pax were playing amd telling me about it. There will be more accidents cause of this game. They tried to tell me to go certain streets that are more busy. Hahaha ok if it adds miles.

Guy stopping in middle of street must have been playing Pokémon stop

Tedgey

How about the fact that it starts by saying he caused "one of the worst highway accidents," doesn't bother explaining what occurred in the accident except that nobody was injured in this worst of all highway accidents

OnTheLoose

Lots of potential for imminent death here... Lol. Picked up some guys who had been drinking and wanted to catch some. Had me slow/stop at various places. I only entertained them because it was 1am and streets were empty otherwise definitely would have been pulled over for driving like a jackass.

Had a good time and laughed our heads off though.

OnTheLoose

I think, sadly, there will soon be a *real* news story about someone rear-ending another vehicle because they were checking Pokemon Go, a la texting while driving.
Just a matter of time.

Some dude got deactivated for live streaming PoGo between pickups and is all pissed off. IMO, he had it coming.

One phone for live chat streaming and another for Uber and running the game. Trying to drive, keep eyes on the road, checking navi, read incoming chat messages, waving to camera when people say hi, check game activity... I mean all he was missing was eating a burrito and putting on mascara. Distracted driving to the max.