Don't need GoBank Anymore

Rich2nyce

The space to input your own card/account # was always greyed out/inactive field. I'll be trying it out tonight. Still will keep the Gobank card tho as I like to have some things seperate.

PTCGUY

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just read the details. There is a $0.50 processing fee to use your own bank.

Reversoul

I started using daily pay a couple of weeks ago and I really like it. I was having a lot problems with the instant pay.

I would try to transfer money and the service would be down for days at a time.

I didn't trust go bank with my money either. Its cool instant pay gives the option now to transfer money to personal account.

Daily pay charges .99 cents per transfer which is my only complaint. But I have money added to my account every day except Sunday so it's worth it.

PTCGUY

That good. But I noticed I don't have the instant pay option anymore. My driver dashboard changed last week & instant pay went with it.
1. Open your dashboard.
2. Tap the menu icon on upper left by the word Uber
3. Tap Partner Earnings
4. After this opens, across the top of this page you will have 4 choices showing (Banking, .Payment Statements, Tax Information, Instant Pay)
5. Instant Pay is the last one on the right.
6. Tap Instant Pay and voila!
7. At the bottom of the page you can tap where it says 'Add your debit card'.

CarebearSweet

1. Open your dashboard.
2. Tap the menu icon on upper left by the word Uber
3. Tap Partner Earnings
4. After this opens, across the top of this page you will have 4 choices showing (Banking, .Payment Statements, Tax Information, Instant Pay)
5. Instant Pay is the last one on the right.
6. Tap Instant Pay and voila!
7. At the bottom of the page you can tap where it says 'Add your debit card'.
Thanks. I didn't have that option at first. Its showing now. Thanks!!

YummyX

Mine doesn't show either. It only shows Banking, Payment Statement, and tax information. I don't have an Instant pay option. I don't believe all drivers have it. I wonder if it's because some drivers use the Uber fuel card. And they fear that it may conflict

PTCGUY

Mine doesn't show either. It only shows Banking, Payment Statement, and tax information. I don't have an Instant pay option. I don't believe all drivers have it. I wonder if it's because some drivers use the Uber fuel card. And they fear that it may conflict
I have both.

PTCGUY

Try swiping your finger right to left on where it shows Banking, Pay Statement and Tax Information to uncover Instant Pay.

UberOG

I got an email yesterday saying I'm now eligible but I don't have the option anywhere in the app or online. Can they fix this at the uber center, not getting anywhere with online support

gentry

I understand that some people might need this and have to accept the additional fees.

Fortunately, I haven't been driving for uber long enough.

Next year maybe.