Don't judge a book by it's cover

Inshur

Wardell Curry

So I get a juno trip from middle village to whitestone(the rich part). A young guy and girl probably early twenties. They have a feint weed smell to them but seem harmless. It is a good ride other than that. When I drop them off, the girl gives me a 25 dollar tip in cash. Wtf? This caught me completely off guard because this didn't seem like a trip I thought I would get tipped let alone 25 dollars. The fare was only $21 and I milked it a bit. Damn. I guess some pax can surprise you in a good way.

Rick N.

So I get a juno trip from middle village to whitestone(the rich part). A young guy and girl probably early twenties. They have a feint weed smell to them but seem harmless. It is a good ride other than that. When I drop them off, the girl gives me a 25 dollar tip in cash. Wtf? This caught me completely off guard because this didn't seem like a trip I thought I would get tipped let alone 25 dollars. The fare was only $21 and I milked it a bit. Damn. I guess some pax can surprise you in a good way.
I guess you don't have to tell them your famous line.

Inshur New York