Dont file the riders

Inshur
Really?... what a fuxking people !!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170929-144345.png
    Screenshot_20170929-144345.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 353

Uberboyz

Some of them are mad because they have to be more behaved, you state their name so they can’t lie about the ride or anything period for that matter smh I’m more than positive I have gotten some reduced stars for having my dashcam.
People become very sensitive when they get in a car smh

Hairytee

I am trying a new Vantrue N2 Pro Dual dashcam today. Got great reviews on Amazon. Have been using the Transcend 520 and it just up and died on me after only using it the past 7 months.

Link_upnyc

Every since I started to drive yellow I have noticed something, ppl that are in unfaithful relationships use yellow cabs and pay in cash. Apps leave a thread payments, locations pick up drop offs time stamps. Too much evidence that could be 1 of the many reasons why passengers dnt like dash cams. At the end of the day f em cause safety comes first and it helps for many other reasons. Still dnt have one and slacking on making that investment. I want it more to watch the road and when cars do dumb shit to protect me if I ever got in a accident. I fell like I tend to make passengers feel comfortable and they be spilling the beans lol. That use to be part of the NYC taxi experience you can talk to the driver cause chance of ya ever crossing paths again is slim to none.

Punisher187

I am trying a new Vantrue N2 Pro Dual dashcam today. Got great reviews on Amazon. Have been using the Transcend 520 and it just up and died on me after only using it the past 7 months.

I recently purchased the VanTrue N2 Pro since the regular N2 went bad after a few weeks and I have 0 complains so far. I hope you did not pay $199.99 for it. They have a coupon code that gives you $30 off.

I had a pax that asked me if the camera recorded both inside and outside of the car and I replied "yes, but since its daytime i have the inside camera off to save on memory". F that both cameras are on 24/7, but had to make him believe it was not just in case he wanted to try some stupid crap.

Last edited:

Uberman8263

I recently purchased the VanTrue N2 Pro since the regular N2 went bad after a few weeks and I have 0 complains so far. I hope you did not pay $199.99 for it. They have a coupon code that gives you $30 off.

I had a pax that asked me if the camera recorded both inside and outside of the car and I replied "yes, but since its daytime i have the inside camera off to save on memory". F that both cameras are on 24/7, but had to make him believe it was not just in case he wanted to try some stupid carp.
Two weeks ago I went fishing for carp out on Long Island I had no lluck. I was a crappy day to fish for carp.

Ardery

I had a pax that asked me if the camera recorded both inside and outside of the car and I replied "yes, but since its daytime i have the inside camera off to save on memory". F that both cameras are on 24/7, but had to make him believe it was not just in case he wanted to try some stupid crap.
do you have the inside camera focused only on you? or the passengers? or both?

maximumuber

I have 2 separate cameras, one facing the road and the other facing the passengers. Out of thousands of rides that I gave, only like 2 or 3 questionable passengers made comments about it.

Uberinian

do you have the inside camera focused only on you? or the passengers? or both?
Not him but I have a tiny little face cam with a wide angle lens... It captures me and everyone sitting in the back seat and passenger seat. The camera is the size of a quarter

Inshur New York