DONT DRIVE FOR UBER

kenz

if you wanna make money dont drive for uber!!!! uber is suck they dont care about you making money or not all they care is they profit!!! soon or later we will file lawsuit againts uber!!

Olen

I agree.. Last week had drunk clients trying to get a ride from me to
Go to
The city to get dope... I pulled over and told them to get the @@@@ out my car on the highway and called the cops on them. Few hours later had drunks make a mess of my car left pizza and drinks on the back seat. Contact uber all they did was apologize. Happens all the time. Prostetutes, pimps, rude clients no tips. I've only had horrible experience with Uber. I have a really nice car I'm a limo driver doing this part time. Good luck to you uber drivers.

Old Smokey

I agree.. Last week had drunk clients trying to get a ride from me to
Go to
The city to get dope... I pulled over and told them to get the &%[email protected]!* out my car on the highway and called the cops on them. Few hours later had drunks make a mess of my car left pizza and drinks on the back seat. Contact uber all they did was apologize. Happens all the time. Prostetutes, pimps, rude clients no tips. I've only had horrible experience with Uber. I have a really nice car I'm a limo driver doing this part time. Good luck to you uber drivers.
You HAD a nice car, now it has been Ubered.