Don't be like Tyree in Tampa...

tajracing45

Attention Riders... Be Cool! Don't be like Tyree. Homeboy had a long night and decided to pass out in my back seat. He didn't wake till I dragged him out. @@@@@@@.
Question for you veterans...what would you do with a winner like this guy? Ever had a rider pass out?
20160716_064344_resized.jpg

wk1102

A) find his phone and rate yourself 5*
B) drop him curbside and call emt or at the ER

Uberfood

The right move is to call 911 if they are completely unresponsive, unless you have video recording set up and are prepared to deal with some potential belligerence. It's your word against the passenger's if they decide to claim something inappropriate went on.

DAG

Attention Riders... Be Cool! Don't be like Tyree. Homeboy had a long night and decided to pass out in my back seat. He didn't wake till I dragged him out. @@@@@@@.
Question for you veterans...what would you do with a winner like this guy? Ever had a rider pass out? View attachment 49437
You haven't seen the worse. Wait 'til he calls you to say he left an item in your car. Because this was a night ride, he won't call you until two nights later, AT 3:00am! Whether you are working or asleep, you gonna git a wake up call. HAPPENED TO ME!