Uber Drivers Forum banner

Done with Vodka

799 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Kodyhead 
#1 ·
Went to Perfect Vodka at 10:30 tonight as Green Day was getting out. Saw people walking around dumbfounded looking for their driver; saw a dozen drivers solicit them for cash; saw the riders solicit the drivers for cash. Saw drivers park in places where nobody else could then move. I wonder if those families with kids knew they were riding home completely uninsured other than their own health insurance if they had it?

Never saw X surge and never got anything on Lux but I did see this. That's me and a hundred others at Perfect Vodka. Not surging, but it was all around. I was on Lux only and know that if I chase a surge it will shrink as Lux customers simply take X when it surges. But I wanted to leave anyways and heading East on Southern was impossible so I soon was close to the surge at Forest Hill and Rt. 7 so I went West into the red surge in Wellington.

I was surprised that with all the recent changes, they no longer have any control of what heat map to show to Lux drivers. I was certainly in the surge and it didn't shrink so I checked the rider ap and only X and XL were surging a little bit.
Actually that's useful information even if terrible programming on Uber's part. Since it makes no sense for Lux to chase a surge, then knowing where X is surging while looking at the driver ap is ok with me.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I picked up at vodka... couple. Dropped one off in pompano and then the other back on Delray.

But agree I didn't see any surging.

I did get yelled at for dropping off a pax in the wrong area. Totally accidental and I was directed there. Those angry trolls with their light sticks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.