Done for the day!

Cousinzent

Pretty good morning... My goal when ever I drive is to only make $50...?thats it.. Woke at 5:30 1st ride at 6 from Katy to downtown, came back to Katy and got a ride right away to wallis... Quick $70 after fees!! Y'all can have it the rest of the day !! Good luck

Bukrub

Grabbed a run to IAH and the TNC lot only has 9 x cars in it. Maybe I can catch a run in a reasonable amount of time and be done for the day myself.

Kmiles

I've been cranking up at 4a on Saturdays and Sundays for the past month. It's been great.

I guess the guarantee chasers haven't figured it out yet

mausibaer

Pretty good morning... My goal when ever I drive is to only make $50...?thats it.. Woke at 5:30 1st ride at 6 from Katy to downtown, came back to Katy and got a ride right away to wallis... Quick $70 after fees!! Y'all can have it the rest of the day !! Good luck
I like your strategy. I find that the less I care about the money/miles/surge, etc., the better I end up doing. When I try to have a big plan of attack and over think the process, my shift isn't worth a flip.

Kmiles

First trip today, a hangover chick from some Post Oak Apts to Kingwood.

Then a IAH to Med Center

Then a short fare from childrens hospital to Wyndham. $3 tip

Then a med center to megabus. Guy forgot something once we arrived... So Megabus to back to Med Center. Guy misses bus to San Antonio. So we follow the Megabus to Katy Mills mall.

15 min later, a Select ping 16 min away in Cinco Ranch, I accept. Get there and they begged me to drop 2 off at Hobby and 3 at IAH because they couldn't get a Uber. I would've stuffed all 5 in regardless, since they were going to the airports.

Now I'm headed to the gym to relax.

Realityshark

The Uber slot machine paid off well for you. You are smart to quit playing before the minimum fare rides took away most of your profit.

Cousinzent

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice

Then a IAH to Med Center

Then a med center to megabus. Guy forgot something once we arrived... So Megabus to back to Med Center. Guy misses bus to San Antonio. So we follow the Megabus to Katy Mills mall.

15 min later, a Select ping 16 min away in Cinco Ranch, I accept. Get there and they begged me to drop 2 off at Hobby and 3 at IAH because they couldn't get a Uber. I would've stuffed all 5 in regardless, since they were going to the airports.

Now I'm headed to the gym to relax.[/QUOTE

itsablackmarket

Then a IAH to Med Center

Now I'm headed to the gym to relax.
So you drove back to pick up the 3 for IAH? edit: nevermind. nice. So total fare must have been great.

I used to do 4AM-8AM every day till they sent out a text telling drivers to get out in the mornings. After that I didn't do well and gave up.