Donations for Las Vegas Uber driver Alexander Rosakov

Freebyrdie

As of yet there is no gofundme for this cause. There are a couple of ladies from Facebook who are organizing collection of funds for the drivers family.
Please contact On Facebook one of the following to make a donation.
Stacy Galka
Caitlin Cabuno
Kathy Kovacic
It is unknown if the driver had opted in for the insurance. The family doesn't have a bank account and apparently is unable to access Alexander's Uber account at this time.
If anybody is willing to write a good gofundme campaigne contact one of these ladies, they have more info on the family.
Gofundme does take a cut of all donations and you have to have a bank account but I believe if our friends here at uberpeople allow it......a good amount can be raised to help this family.
Think of your family and be thankful.
It could be any of us.

Crazytrucker has pledged 10 hours of running time for this cause.
Extremely generous!
Let's all pitch in something.

Last edited:

Crazytrucker

Thank you for mentioning me. I challenge all the ride share folks who read this forum. 10 hrs Friday or Saturday nite what ever amount is greater. This could happen to anyone of us. If you have intentions of making ride share better here is a chance to show your part of the cause. $5,10 doesn't matter. Help these folks out! All good deeds are paid back one way or another. Let's do it!

Last edited:

Freebyrdie

Don't everybody speak up at once.

Thank you for mentioning me. I challenge all the ride share folks who read this forum. 10 hrs Friday or Saturday nite what ever amount is greater. This could happen to anyone of us. If you have intentions of making ride share better here is a chance to show your part of the cause. $5,10 doesn't matter. Help these folks out! All good deeds are paid back one way or another. Let's do it!
Your a good man crazytrucker!

Freebyrdie

Where is Uber?
Uber is MIA. The family doesn't even know if the driver had opted in for the injury insurance. There is a language barrier so I suspect even if the driver had opted in the family will never know.

I want to clarify one thing here. The donations being collected for the driver killed by a drunk driver are being collected by the Las Vegas ladies of Uber and Lyft (FB) The money will be brought to the family Friday so if you can please make a donation today.