Don’t send me corny messages just do your job

Status
Not open for further replies.

DriversAreMean

Oh brother I should have known, another Canadian @@@@@@@@@ from Ontario, some of the biggest scumbags in North America, the cheapest SOB's on planet earth, not to mention my grandfather told me in WW2 the Canadian's would run the other direction when the shooting starts so cowards also.

Canada is mostly peaceful it’s the US it’s in shambles but nice try I make my own money I don’t need a Covid bail out like you buddy
Post automatically merged:

I always do this, I try not to make it obvious but I will always drink a little and eat things like fries onion rings before I deliver it, saves me money on lunch.
Typical Uber worker mentality broke and trying to rip off paying customers while saying bad things about me interesting

Okay cmon guys, this is from today:

Attachments

• 40834221-0557-4C4F-A15C-2E002C1D8E66.jpeg
    40834221-0557-4C4F-A15C-2E002C1D8E66.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

W00dbutcher

OK so you get the driver was not at fault... Good for you

Sometimes drivers get Lonely and want to feel connected.... Ya hazards of the food side of this business so over communicating is to be expected. Don't get mad your stuff is on the way with updates!

Places screw up... Can't fix stupid

If you can afford Starbucks delivery... Buy a slap-hap-nap-wappy machine and get the products from Starbucks. I'm sure they'd a web site where you can order and have that delivered. Make it yourself.... Perfect every time.

Not to mention the carbon for reduction just to get that delivered to you and be like warm.

Dunno..... Just an idea

New2This

Listen I’m a moody woman

Wait you're a chick*? I kinda had you pegged for a mid 50's dude that resembles Norm from Cheers or 90's John Goodman.

I thought PMS only laster a few days but you seem to have perpetual PMS.

*I fully realize this and the other Canadian troll are probably the aforementioned overeeight dudes. I'm bored. 🤷‍♂️

radikia

warning: I used talk to text long run sentences and spelling mistakes. I am very upset because a SIMPLE order was messed up.

What’s with all these Uber drivers sending me these corny messages if I’m ordering food I’m hungry I don’t need a play-by-play of what you’re doing and I don’t wanna be mean because I understand you’re just trying to do a good job and I appreciate that but I’m getting these messages like hey there I picked up the food I’m on my way I hope you’re having a great day hi I just dropped off your food I hope you have a really great day and if you like my service please give me a thumbs up just drop the food off that’s it don’t send me corny messages especially since I just ordered from Starbucks and somehow they managed to mess up my order which was just two Frappuccino’s how on earth you mess that up? I had to call and complain because I’m so upset that they messed up my cheat day with the caramel crunch frappe had no crunch and no caramel same with the other drink there so careless really pisses me off.

I’m back to rant more what do you guys expect me to do have a big long texting conversation with you while you’re delivering my food because I don’t want that it’s actually the opposite of what I want I just want my food and I wanted to be made correctly especially simple drink orders on my cheat days here is a copy of this text this is an example of today obviously I took out the name of the person you can see how damn annoying this is I don’t want to text you back just deliver the food!!!
images.jpg

dmoney155

I’m saying you live in your car that’s what you wrote on here that you’re homeless that’s why I don’t really want to pick on you too much obviously you’re going through a rough time. As far as wasting my money I don’t care just make the drinks right I make more money staying home working than I do spending 30 minutes walking there and back

What a dumb response

“they didn’t mess up because they’re stupid Th he messed up because they don’t care about you. They know you whine on a message board”

First off you don’t have to care about someone to do your job correctly you’re paid to do the job not paid to care but you should care because that’s how you make your living secondly how on earth would they know what I do in my spare time and that if they screw up I’m gonna go on a message board to complain I can’t follow your simpleton project perhaps you’re trying to be funny but stick to driving
Well if you can't follow maybe do some sudoku puzzles or something, work that brain of yours. They will make their living regardless of how satisfied you are with your beverage, and they know what you do in your spare time because ones like you are dime a dozen. You fall into a certain category of people.

hooj

Oh my god that is so hilarious who the heck would think that a latte would be a substitute for ice cream? I guess it just bothers me because I was craving a salted caramel mocha frappe and the best part is the caramel sauce and the salt on the web cream and when you don’t have that what’s the point? I just don’t get how you can screw two drinks up

The thing is Uber already sends lots of push notifications when they’re on their way when they’ve arrived and then saying give them a minute to leave it and then it’s here that’s already for notifications so if someone sending me a whole bunch of tax for no reason then I’m up to six or seven notifications it’s too much
You think you get texts? Just imagine how much stupid $h!t pax send drivers...

DriversAreMean

Wait you're a chick*? I kinda had you pegged for a mid 50's dude that resembles Norm from Cheers or 90's John Goodman.

I thought PMS only laster a few days but you seem to have perpetual PMS.

*I fully realize this and the other Canadian troll are probably the aforementioned overeeight dudes. I'm bored. 🤷‍♂️
I’m not that guy stop it on my own person and yes I’m a woman everyone always assumes that the person complaining or a person writing on the board as a man and I’m not I want my Starbucks delivered correctly and I don’t want 20 push notifications because the driver needs to tell me is every move

So did you have a beautiful sleep or not??
Well, I’m still up lol. Don’t know why he thinks I will just pass out after I eat.

Last edited:

CaptainZazi

Canada is mostly peaceful it’s the US it’s in shambles but nice try I make my own money I don’t need a Covid bail out like you buddy

Typical Uber worker mentality broke and trying to rip off paying customers while saying bad things about me interesting

Okay cmon guys, this is from today:
Like you can compare Canada to USA, if you were gone tomorrow the world would forget you existed the day after, if USA gone tomorrow the world would collapse, Canada population 38 million and USA 330 million, you are a little small unimportant pimple on the worlds ass, you are a little small town you should have low crime but when you get into the big leagues let us know because right now you are in little league.

Some of the sleaziest dirt bags I have had to deal with from your province, cheap, nasty and thieving POS is the first thing that comes to mind, now I have to admit Quebec not far behind you but the rest of the provinces decent people with common sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

DriversAreMean

Like you can compare Canada to USA, if you were gone tomorrow the world would forget you existed the day after, if USA gone tomorrow the world would collapse, Canada population 38 million and USA 330 million, you are a little small unimportant pimple on the worlds ass, you are a little small town you should have low crime but when you get into the big leagues let us know because right now you are in little league.

Some of the sleaziest dirt bags I have had to deal with from your province, cheap, nasty and thieving POS is the first thing that comes to mind, now I have to admit Quebec not far behind you but the rest of the provinces decent people with common sense.
You can say whatever you want but at least I’m not an Uber driver lol
Remember, the bigger you are the harder you fall
😹😹😹😹😹

CaptainZazi

You can say whatever you want but at least I’m not an Uber driver lol
Remember, the bigger you are the harder you fall
😹😹😹😹😹
I am retired, I drive to get out of the house and I don't deliver food ever.................... learn how to spell dummy, Canada is a racist country the only place in the whole shit hole with diversity is Toronto the rest little whitey country morons too stupid to grow, you are where the USA was back in the 1860's.

El Impulsador

warning: I used talk to text long run sentences and spelling mistakes. I am very upset because a SIMPLE order was messed up.

What’s with all these Uber drivers sending me these corny messages if I’m ordering food I’m hungry I don’t need a play-by-play of what you’re doing and I don’t wanna be mean because I understand you’re just trying to do a good job and I appreciate that but I’m getting these messages like hey there I picked up the food I’m on my way I hope you’re having a great day hi I just dropped off your food I hope you have a really great day and if you like my service please give me a thumbs up just drop the food off that’s it don’t send me corny messages especially since I just ordered from Starbucks and somehow they managed to mess up my order which was just two Frappuccino’s how on earth you mess that up? I had to call and complain because I’m so upset that they messed up my cheat day with the caramel crunch frappe had no crunch and no caramel same with the other drink there so careless really pisses me off.

I’m back to rant more what do you guys expect me to do have a big long texting conversation with you while you’re delivering my food because I don’t want that it’s actually the opposite of what I want I just want my food and I wanted to be made correctly especially simple drink orders on my cheat days here is a copy of this text this is an example of today obviously I took out the name of the person you can see how damn annoying this is I don’t want to text you back just deliver the food!!!
Just STFU and tip me buddy. I don't wanna hear all that from you either pal.

DriversAreMean

I am retired, I drive to get out of the house and I don't deliver food ever.................... learn how to spell dummy, Canada is a racist country the only place in the whole shit hole with diversity is Toronto the rest little whitey country morons too stupid to grow, you are where the USA was back in the 1860's.
I made a thread about why people lied to say they’re driving just for fun obviously that’s a lie why would anyone do a cabbie/chauffeurs job unless they need the money?

And how could you say Canada is a racist country when you guys were rioting over some career criminal George Floyd and then Justin Blake the child rapist?There were actual riots over these losers, that’a how stupid the USA is.

El Impulsador

And that's EXACTLY why drivers rub their food orders against their nuts (female drivers rub it against their camel toe) prior to dropping it off. I don't care about what you have to say because it's meaningless. All I want to know is: how does crotch sweat taste ??? LoL & you think I'm joking is the funniest part.

DriversAreMean

I made a thread about why people lied to say they’re driving just for fun obviously that’s a lie why would anyone do a cabbie/chauffeurs job unless they need the money?

And how could you say Canada is a racist country when you guys were rioting over some career criminal George Floyd and then Justin Blake the child rapist?There were actual riots over these losers, that’a how stupid the USA is.
Just STFU and tip me buddy. I don't wanna hear all that from you either pal.

Ahhh so cute when you guys bed for my spare change like a dog begs for scraps

CaptainZazi

The far left wing which Toronto is full of, they are a disease but this is life with a large population. I will say this yes bringing in so many immigrants leads to more crime but so many have improved their lives coming to US and became productive US citizens also, so you must take the good with the bad or stay stagnant like Canada and just sit around chewing whatever you chew and judge everyone. When you have a little itsy-bitsy population like Canada you should be so much better but you sit there and stagnate, it's not the US's fault. Yes we have a lot of African Americans and there is crime again a large country will have these issues, just look at any large country in the world, the US is head and shoulders above all of countries our size and larger in so many ways.

Last edited:

El Impulsador

Your mom will get covid due to your bad karma that you put out in the world. Sorry to hear about her.

DriversAreMean

Your mom will get covid due to your bad karma that you put out in the world. Sorry to hear about her.
Well considering I’m a young person and my mom is young she’s not in that age range where it’s anything to be concerned about. I also don’t think karma is real or that’s how it even works and if it is real then you’re experiencing bad karma right now being an Uber driver from bad stuff that you’ve done so there’s that.

El Impulsador

Ahhh so cute when you guys bed for my spare change like a dog begs for scraps
We don't beg because we don't need to. We provide good service and is rewarded with tips. We get the occasional @@@@@@@ that doesn't tip because they can't afford it financially but try to play it off like yourself. I can spot scrubs like you from a mile away. Do us all a favor and stop ordering UE because you can't afford it and it puts a financial strain on you and that is why I understand that you're unable to tip. For you, you get your next order with extra crotch sweat free of charge 🤭.

El Impulsador

I’m not that guy stop it on my own person and yes I’m a woman everyone always assumes that the person complaining or a person writing on the board as a man and I’m not I want my Starbucks delivered correctly and I don’t want 20 push notifications because the driver needs to tell me is every move

Well, I’m still up lol. Don’t know why he thinks I will just pass out after I eat.
I should've known that you're a woman. Now I know it's futile to argue with you. At first I had flashbacks about the canuck that I beat up at the Giants baseball game i went to last year. I smashed canuck face in the parking lot and yes, the canuck proved to be a coward all talk. Sort of like a keyboard warrior like yourself. You wouldn't dare say these things to the driver's faces which makes you coward too like the canuck dude with rearranged face in parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.