Don’t send me corny messages just do your job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxi2Uber

You talk like this: " What’s with all these Uber drivers sending me these corny messages QUESTION MARK. if I’m ordering food I’m hungry I don’t need a play-by-play of what you’re doing PERIOD and I don’t wanna be mean because I understand you’re just trying to do a good job COMMA and I appreciate that PERIOD but I’m getting these messages like COLEN QUOTE hey there I picked up the food I’m on my way I hope you’re having a great day PERIOD QUOTE

Get it QUESTION. Just say the punctuation you want COMMA and your speak to text will be much more readable PERIOD
I think she could just use PERIOD, and that would explain it.

Amos69

warning: I used talk to text long run sentences and spelling mistakes. I am very upset because a SIMPLE order was messed up.

What’s with all these Uber drivers sending me these corny messages if I’m ordering food I’m hungry I don’t need a play-by-play of what you’re doing and I don’t wanna be mean because I understand you’re just trying to do a good job and I appreciate that but I’m getting these messages like hey there I picked up the food I’m on my way I hope you’re having a great day hi I just dropped off your food I hope you have a really great day and if you like my service please give me a thumbs up just drop the food off that’s it don’t send me corny messages especially since I just ordered from Starbucks and somehow they managed to mess up my order which was just two Frappuccino’s how on earth you mess that up? I had to call and complain because I’m so upset that they messed up my cheat day with the caramel crunch frappe had no crunch and no caramel same with the other drink there so careless really pisses me off.

I’m back to rant more what do you guys expect me to do have a big long texting conversation with you while you’re delivering my food because I don’t want that it’s actually the opposite of what I want I just want my food and I wanted to be made correctly especially simple drink orders on my cheat days here is a copy of this text this is an example of today obviously I took out the name of the person you can see how damn annoying this is I don’t want to text you back just deliver the food!!!
Man you are a whiny B.

Sorry your life sucks so bad that you feel you have no recourses other than to lash out at others. You should leave this board and go try and find some happiness and joy in your life.

You have my unerring pity.

Ambiguous

warning: I used talk to text long run sentences and spelling mistakes. I am very upset because a SIMPLE order was messed up.

What’s with all these Uber drivers sending me these corny messages if I’m ordering food I’m hungry I don’t need a play-by-play of what you’re doing and I don’t wanna be mean because I understand you’re just trying to do a good job and I appreciate that but I’m getting these messages like hey there I picked up the food I’m on my way I hope you’re having a great day hi I just dropped off your food I hope you have a really great day and if you like my service please give me a thumbs up just drop the food off that’s it don’t send me corny messages especially since I just ordered from Starbucks and somehow they managed to mess up my order which was just two Frappuccino’s how on earth you mess that up? I had to call and complain because I’m so upset that they messed up my cheat day with the caramel crunch frappe had no crunch and no caramel same with the other drink there so careless really pisses me off.

I’m back to rant more what do you guys expect me to do have a big long texting conversation with you while you’re delivering my food because I don’t want that it’s actually the opposite of what I want I just want my food and I wanted to be made correctly especially simple drink orders on my cheat days here is a copy of this text this is an example of today obviously I took out the name of the person you can see how damn annoying this is I don’t want to text you back just deliver the food!!!
Is this satire? Drivers do this because it works. On most people. Obviously not ppl like you which is usually 1/100, which says a lot more about you than it does about them. I personally don’t send any messages because it’s too much work.

SHalester

I understand the driver isn’t responsible for the food I’m not that stupid
...at the least the first part of that sentence I agree with; the last part no so much. Sorry, not sorry? Or is that not sorry, sorry¿

Still confused who pays a service and delivery fee to get starbucks? That is a nutso waste of $$$. A normal person would order starbucks using their app and go get themselves. I do that daily, then eat/drink outside. You know, in the air, nature.

Your crack on drivers living in their car: that applies to .01%? Wide brush you use, there to call out such a small percent. Goes back to you are unhappy and sensitive.

You really need to avoid RS and food delivery; you ain't cut out to be a customer. They won't miss your business, at all. 🤦‍♂️

dmoney155

Listen I’m a moody woman I can admit it but how do you screw up an order with two Frappuccino‘s? I mean how stupid are you that you can’t make two simple drinks a caramel crunch without caramel and without crunch? On top of that this guy wants me to have a texting conversation with him like we’re buddies?
It's not that they messed it up because they are stupid... they just don't give a flying f. about you. They know all you will do is whine on some message board so why put an effort?!

And no, he doesn't want you to respond. He is just showing that he cares, but in reality he does not. It's like asking someone "how are you?"... I expect "good" as a response... and not tell me about how someone messed up a starbucks order. I rather not ask, but if you don't ask then that is considered rude. So same here, you get txt cuz they feel if they don't send you anything it would be considered rude.

Hope that helps... best of luck with your future orders.

Alltel77

That’s 2020 for you. Some clown complaining about a few text messages given him the ETA on his meal. What a @@@@@ this guy is.
Well, I don't agree with the whole Starbucks rant , not the courier's fault but there's really no need for extra messages the app does all that for the customer.

CJfrom619

Well, I don't agree with the whole Starbucks rant , not the courier's fault but there's really no need for extra messages the app does all that for the customer.
Sure theres no need for it? But does it hurt? Of course not. Its obvious thats these drivers are just trying to keep the people informed about there meal thinking they might get a better tip with the heads up information. Just ignore the text. For this clown to come on here to complain about it is just trash.

The Gift of Fish

First World problems?

These guys would love to receive a text that their food is on the way.

1602116128746.png

CaptainZazi

I got a great idea, get off your lazy arse and get your own food, how about that.

Gone_in_60_seconds

Fast food / Starbucks can never manage to get the simplest orders correct.

The driver sending text messages in my guess is trying to do so in order to bring his ratings up and/or score tips. Apparently some riders like the updates. They might have a hot key on their phones to send the text so it takes no time.

Sometimes I send the message when the order is late that I'm still waiting on the restaurant so they don't blame me for being slow.
Updates like a sports announcer? LOL.

Going to restroom.

Have P***** in hand and releasing fluid.....

Washing hands after P**ing.

Putting food in trunk

Starting car...... etc...... LOL

DriversAreMean

...at the least the first part of that sentence I agree with; the last part no so much. Sorry, not sorry? Or is that not sorry, sorry¿

Still confused who pays a service and delivery fee to get starbucks? That is a nutso waste of $$$. A normal person would order starbucks using their app and go get themselves. I do that daily, then eat/drink outside. You know, in the air, nature.

Your crack on drivers living in their car: that applies to .01%? Wide brush you use, there to call out such a small percent. Goes back to you are unhappy and sensitive.

You really need to avoid RS and food delivery; you ain't cut out to be a customer. They won't miss your business, at all. 🤦‍♂️
I’m saying you live in your car that’s what you wrote on here that you’re homeless that’s why I don’t really want to pick on you too much obviously you’re going through a rough time. As far as wasting my money I don’t care just make the drinks right I make more money staying home working than I do spending 30 minutes walking there and back
Post automatically merged:

It's not that they messed it up because they are stupid... they just don't give a flying f. about you. They know all you will do is whine on some message board so why put an effort?!

And no, he doesn't want you to respond. He is just showing that he cares, but in reality he does not. It's like asking someone "how are you?"... I expect "good" as a response... and not tell me about how someone messed up a starbucks order. I rather not ask, but if you don't ask then that is considered rude. So same here, you get txt cuz they feel if they don't send you anything it would be considered rude.

Hope that helps... best of luck with your future orders.
What a dumb response

“they didn’t mess up because they’re stupid Th he messed up because they don’t care about you. They know you whine on a message board”

First off you don’t have to care about someone to do your job correctly you’re paid to do the job not paid to care but you should care because that’s how you make your living secondly how on earth would they know what I do in my spare time and that if they screw up I’m gonna go on a message board to complain I can’t follow your simpleton project perhaps you’re trying to be funny but stick to driving

SHalester

I’m saying you live in your car that’s what you wrote on here that you’re homeless
please show me where I 'said' any of that, ever? I've always known you are a troll/sock, but to completely makes things up when you have no snappy come back? Sad. Just sad.

Pretty sure everything you post is just made up. Bad entertainment, if you will. Do better.

DriversAreMean

I got a great idea, get off your lazy arse and get your own food, how about that.
Are you dying to be unemployed if I wasn’t lazy people like you would be out of a job

I have to agree it's too many notifications. I don't want their A$$'s texting me when I'm delivering , I'm sure feeling is mutual. On some orders Uber automatically sends me actual SMS updates , most I just have to look in the app. The most I do is type Thanks when dropping off the food at leave at door, I don't bother with a pic usually. Tell them thanks if I hand it to them.
Finally someone being normal! Why on earth would I want you to text me all the time on top of me getting the notifications that my foods on the way that my food is being delivered that the food is almost deliver just give them a minute to drop it off after that I don’t need a text telling you that you just dropped off the food it’s redundant it’s like six or seven notifications it’s too much

please show me where I 'said' any of that, ever? I've always known you are a troll/sock, but to completely makes things up when you have no snappy come back? Sad. Just sad.

Pretty sure everything you post is just made up. Bad entertainment, if you will. Do better.
oh wait, it’s not another guy I can’t keep up you all blend together

Attachments

• 3F3F5DB9-29EC-44B9-9287-9E011AFAF2F1.png
    3F3F5DB9-29EC-44B9-9287-9E011AFAF2F1.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

SHalester

One wonders why a 'not a driver/never a driver' is even here? Full time whiner? I usually put 'not a driver/never a driver' on ignore as they have nothing to offer but general AOL chat drivel. Oh, that's your posts. Ooops, my bad. 🤷‍♂️

DriversAreMean

One wonders why a 'not a driver/never a driver' is even here? Full time whiner? I usually put 'not a driver/never a driver' on ignore as they have nothing to offer but general AOL chat drivel. Oh, that's your posts. Ooops, my bad. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah but you’re probably one paycheque away from being homeless so I’m close enough LOL

I don't get why you just don't text the driver to make sure the order is correct and after you got the confirmation the order is correct just wait for the order. No one is forcing you to have a romantic conversation with Uber eat drivers. You do that by your own choice.

All you got to do is ask politely to the driver to make sure the order is correct and convey what you like nicely so he can check it with the whatever junk food outlet you are ordering from that it is what it is. Once the confirmation is made just throw the phone away until the driver at your door with whatever you ordered. Absolutely no requirement for you to be having "corny conversations".

Just because your starving yourself and you are absolutely miserable for it, doesn't give you the right to make everyone else around you as miserable as you.
So you offered a good idea the driver should check that it’s correct but it would be way too complicated even for simple orders for them to make sure really at Starbucks that should make the order correct because they know what it supposed to look like. What am I gonna say can you please make sure there’s whip cream and caramel sauce and crunch topping on one and caramel sauce and salt on the other? The driver should make sure it’s correct anyway that you’ll be part of their job especially since you guys won a big huge tip just like a server yet you don’t have to make sure it’s correct like a server does

CaptainZazi

Yeah but you’re probably one paycheque away from being homeless so I’m close enough LOL
Oh brother I should have known, another Canadian @@@@@@@@@ from Ontario, some of the biggest scumbags in North America, the cheapest SOB's on planet earth, not to mention my grandfather told me in WW2 the Canadian's would run the other direction when the shooting starts so cowards also.

Boca Ratman

The driver should make sure it’s correct anyway that you’ll be part of their job especially since you guys won a big huge tip just like a server yet you don’t have to make sure it’s correct like a serve

They should open your bag and taste your drinks?

I was just thinking how can I be attracted to OP, and right then my Astrology app had the answer

View attachment 513372

I think, i too am sexually attracted to op.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.