Don’t send me corny messages just do your job

Status
Not open for further replies.

DriversAreMean

warning: I used talk to text long run sentences and spelling mistakes. I am very upset because a SIMPLE order was messed up.

What’s with all these Uber drivers sending me these corny messages if I’m ordering food I’m hungry I don’t need a play-by-play of what you’re doing and I don’t wanna be mean because I understand you’re just trying to do a good job and I appreciate that but I’m getting these messages like hey there I picked up the food I’m on my way I hope you’re having a great day hi I just dropped off your food I hope you have a really great day and if you like my service please give me a thumbs up just drop the food off that’s it don’t send me corny messages especially since I just ordered from Starbucks and somehow they managed to mess up my order which was just two Frappuccino’s how on earth you mess that up? I had to call and complain because I’m so upset that they messed up my cheat day with the caramel crunch frappe had no crunch and no caramel same with the other drink there so careless really pisses me off.

I’m back to rant more what do you guys expect me to do have a big long texting conversation with you while you’re delivering my food because I don’t want that it’s actually the opposite of what I want I just want my food and I wanted to be made correctly especially simple drink orders on my cheat days here is a copy of this text this is an example of today obviously I took out the name of the person you can see how damn annoying this is I don’t want to text you back just deliver the food!!!

Attachments

• BE509731-7C77-4AA1-A5F9-C3417984EE03.jpeg
    BE509731-7C77-4AA1-A5F9-C3417984EE03.jpeg
    14.4 KB · Views: 235

SHalester

methinks you are just not a very happy person. Ergo you are only happy when you are complaining.

As a food order customer I don't mind the updates as to what the frak is happening with my food order. It's better than crickets.

and how is it the driver's issue your order was wrong?

Have you ever considered you are sensitive and unhappy?

and who has starbucks delivered? You order and get yourself, lazy bum.

DriversAreMean

methinks you are just not a very happy person. Ergo you are only happy when you are complaining.

As a food order customer I don't mind the updates as to what the frak is happening with my food order. It's better than crickets.

and how is it the driver's issue your order was wrong?

Have you ever considered you are sensitive and unhappy?

and who has starbucks delivered? You order and get yourself, lazy bum.

First off the delivery driver sending me corny messages and my order being wrong are two separate issues I understand the driver isn’t responsible for the food I’m not that stupid. It’s just the whole thing was bad because I got all these updates just to get the wrong package and I can afford to have Starbucks delivered so I do. I don’t expect someone living in their vehicle to understand that.
Post automatically merged:

Aw sad. Guess you put on some weight during the lockdown. Can't fit into your jeans anymore?

If you prefer; us drivers would be happy to open up your drinks and taste them to make sure they are made correctly in the future.
Actually I’ve lost weight since I did a fast that’s why I’m having a cheat day today unlike you I exercise because I’m not sitting in a car all day

Last edited:

kingcorey321

Somebody needs to get on some blood pressure medication ! ASAF.P !!!!
I Burn this wood in my car when i drive and it relaxes me and it really works well. You need to buy a entire tree to start with .
This person is only being nice. I strong suggest some of you try it if you get worked up from all of the road rage people so on.
Yes it makes you feel relaxed .

DriversAreMean

You really are a miserable person.
Then again— you’re aware.
Listen I’m a moody woman I can admit it but how do you screw up an order with two Frappuccino‘s? I mean how stupid are you that you can’t make two simple drinks a caramel crunch without caramel and without crunch? On top of that this guy wants me to have a texting conversation with him like we’re buddies?

Drivingforfun

warning: I used talk to text long run sentences and spelling mistakes. I am very upset because a SIMPLE order was messed up.

What’s with all these Uber drivers sending me these corny messages if I’m ordering food I’m hungry I don’t need a play-by-play of what you’re doing and I don’t wanna be mean because I understand you’re just trying to do a good job and I appreciate that but I’m getting these messages like hey there I picked up the food I’m on my way I hope you’re having a great day hi I just dropped off your food I hope you have a really great day and if you like my service please give me a thumbs up just drop the food off that’s it don’t send me corny messages especially since I just ordered from Starbucks and somehow they managed to mess up my order which was just two Frappuccino’s how on earth you mess that up? I had to call and complain because I’m so upset that they messed up my cheat day with the caramel crunch frappe had no crunch and no caramel same with the other drink there so careless really pisses me off.

I’m back to rant more what do you guys expect me to do have a big long texting conversation with you while you’re delivering my food because I don’t want that it’s actually the opposite of what I want I just want my food and I wanted to be made correctly especially simple drink orders on my cheat days here is a copy of this text this is an example of today obviously I took out the name of the person you can see how damn annoying this is I don’t want to text you back just deliver the food!!!
Sort of sounds like you're an Ass and don't deserve to have anything delivered.. Maybe you should go get it yourself from now on....

DriversAreMean

Sort of sounds like you're an Ass and don't deserve to have anything delivered.. Maybe you should go get it yourself from now on....

Please stop pretending that you’re driving for fun like your name suggestion obviously Driving for money and you’ll take my money and deliver my order understand?

DriversAreMean

In fact I'd cancel your order at the first sign of attitude. And have Uber block you from my account.

Or maybe I'd just spit in your coffee for fun....
How would you even know I have know? I interaction with you when I order.

Don't be so enamored that a food delivery driver is taking time to text you -- they don't give a shit about you, they're just burning up some time while they eat some of your food and spit in the rest. :biggrin:
I can see why you’re an Uber Guber

tohunt4me

* HAVE A NICE DAY !

Somebody needs to get on some blood pressure medication ! ASAF.P !!!!
I Burn this wood in my car when i drive and it relaxes me and it really works well. You need to buy a entire tree to start with .
This person is only being nice. I strong suggest some of you try it if you get worked up from all of the road rage people so on.
Yes it makes you feel relaxed .
IS THAT VOODOO ?

Wildgoose

Listen I’m a moody woman I can admit it but how do you screw up an order with two Frappuccino‘s? I mean how stupid are you that you can’t make two simple drinks a caramel crunch without caramel and without crunch? On top of that this guy wants me to have a texting conversation with him like we’re buddies?
How about you change your Uber account name? Don't use a cute little girl's name so you will not see those kind of messages in future. Your Uber account name might have somehow attracted to driver so he paid more time to text with you instead of paying attention to get the correct order you made. ( Starbucks usually put app delivery order in the closed bags, driver can't see what was inside. ) But that driver might have picked up the order made by the customer behind his car. I agree with you that that driver was stupid but you better change your Uber account name that will represent you more.

Last edited:

kingcorey321

* HAVE A NICE DAY !

IS THAT VOODOO ?
No not at all . Its a side effect of burning the wood. I burn it daily in my car .
When i get into a long wait ill light one up for 2 minutes .
How or why it works ? Everybody i gave a piece of this wood too has bought more off me later .
Yeah i actually sell it now. The wood i have is blessed as well .

MikhailCA

How about you change your Uber account name? Don't use a cute little girl's name so you will not see those kind of messages in future. Your Uber account name might have somehow attracted to driver so he paid more time to text with you instead of paying attention to get the correct order you made. ( Starbucks usually put app delivery order in the closed bags, driver can see what was inside. ) But that driver might have picked up the order made by the customer behind his car. I agree with you that that driver was stupid but you better change your Uber account name that will represent you more.
Saami al-Nasrallah?

Trafficat

Fast food / Starbucks can never manage to get the simplest orders correct.

The driver sending text messages in my guess is trying to do so in order to bring his ratings up and/or score tips. Apparently some riders like the updates. They might have a hot key on their phones to send the text so it takes no time.

Sometimes I send the message when the order is late that I'm still waiting on the restaurant so they don't blame me for being slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.