Don’t juul in my car

MondayMan

Friday night I told three people, including a grown man, what ought to be obvious to anyone: please stop juuling in my car. It smells like burning pennies in a toilet. I also have to return some hung over person’s keys now. No more weekend nights for me. I am Monday Man.

VictorD

I'm curious to know how you know what pennies burning in a toilet smells like. Seems to me like you have much greater issues in your present life than someone puffing on a Juul. Perhaps you should consider seeking help for that.

And don't go outside in the dark.

Just sayin'.

MondayMan

I'm curious to know how you know what pennies burning in a toilet smells like. Seems to me like you have much greater issues in your present life than someone puffing on a Juul. Perhaps you should consider seeking help for that.

And don't go outside in the dark.

Just sayin'.

Lol. I have been watching this forum for a year and I am honored to receive this kind of comment right away on my very first post. This place is hilarious.

Uber burn in hell

Friday night I told three people, including a grown man, what ought to be obvious to anyone: please stop juuling in my car. It smells like burning pennies in a toilet. I also have to return some hung over person’s keys now. No more weekend nights for me. I am Monday Man.
Man when I started I used to think these bar surges were like the unicorn rides with crazy surges. I haveyhad a drunk pax in my car in months. There are other honey holes you can attack, just keep that in mind. You will double your income, and not have to deal with crazy drunks.

MondayMan

Man when I started I used to think these bar surges were like the unicorn rides with crazy surges. I haveyhad a drunk pax in my car in months. There are other honey holes you can attack, just keep that in mind. You will double your income, and not have to deal with crazy drunks.
Thanks man. I’m a once a week driver on my day off, which is Monday. I’ve been doing it for a year and a half and have a pretty decent sense of things. I start before dawn and come home in the early afternoon. I swore off nighttime driving many months ago but sometimes I forget how bad it is and convince myself it will be worth it to drive on a Friday night. It never is.

ThatGuyPaul

Thanks man. I’m a once a week driver on my day off, which is Monday. I’ve been doing it for a year and a half and have a pretty decent sense of things. I start before dawn and come home in the early afternoon. I swore off nighttime driving many months ago but sometimes I forget how bad it is and convince myself it will be worth it to drive on a Friday night. It never is.

If you're going to drive a weekend night might as well make it a saturday. Fridays you never know what you'll get.

ibeam23

If that pax didn’t tip on the ride I would have tossed those keys out the window. Keys? Nope, no keys here.

bobby747

first off if you are once a week driver.its hard for you to express your thoughts to full timers.....you dont need the weekends. some guys do very well friday and sat

MondayMan

first off if you are once a week driver.its hard for you to express your thoughts to full timers.....you dont need the weekends. some guys do very well friday and sat
Alright dude you win, I am not a full-time driver despite being a long-time driver. But here’s my real question: Do you let people juul in your car? Maybe other drivers besides me don’t mind it?

bobby747

wha the word juul.... seriously. explain...but it's nice u do very little part time.. that's a good thing...I would do 2 to 3 nights a week if need be and never work sat. if your married

Uber burn in hell

Man you guys are Tripping, it really doesn’t matter what day of the week you drive if you know wtf you are doing. Veterans here know what I’m talking about. Just like this post if you agree. As Uber often says” NO RESPONSE NEEDED”
Post automatically merged:

Man you guys are Tripping, it really doesn’t matter what day of the week you drive if you know wtf you are doing. Veterans here know what I’m talking about. Just like this post if you agree. As Uber often says” NO RESPONSE NEEDED”
All days are the same!!!

bobby747

not really weekday business crowd better pax than sat 2am....better ratings 2. I think I am qualified to answer this over 15k rides...in philly bar crowds not as good $$ since new surge with XL..omg killed it for a long time

TheNJBen

Maybe I’m a jerk but if they ask I let them if they don’t I ask them to stop. I don’t personally mind it at all but not asking is incredibly rude so I don’t let them. I did have a pax ask me for a lighter presumptuously thinking she was allowed to. I put that to an end real quick and got the “other drivers let me” line

DoubleDee

Lol. I have been watching this forum for a year and I am honored to receive this kind of comment right away on my very first post. This place is hilarious.

Welcome to the forum partner. I'm a newbie here as well and I'm really enjoying reading the posts of my fellow Uber team members.

So many interesting posts and stories. And the forum is chock full of great advice.

I seem to have ruffled a few feathers ( no pun intended ) in my brief time posting here. And people keep comparing me to some former forum member named Drake.

I once had a driver named Drake when I was a Uber passenger. Best driver i ever met. Super enthusiastic. Served various varieties of candy and refreshments. I only wish i could be as good a driver as this Drake guy.

DoubleDee

Hey cool, more additions to the ignore list

If you're referring to me it just makes me smile. I lead a happy life and tend to be a very positive person.

If that offends you it's more a reflection on you than me. If you don't like Ubering then why do you do it ?

It takes all kinds as they say. Good luck with your Uber career and with wherever life takes you. ?

DevilShoez

So what's your Monday hotspot? Brave to drive monday morning rush in NJ.

I tried a couple different angles when I had weekdays off from work. None of them were as comfortable or beneficial as my concrete routine of just driving a couple days a week in the evening rush after work in Middlesex/Union counties. And once in a while during the day on Saturday to catch the shoppers if I don't have plans.