Don’t go closs bay bridge police stand off

Strange Fruit

Is this normal? Police chase a car, then shoot the driver to death?! So it's ok to murder suspected criminals now, or just the police can? Nobody tells me when the rules change. Shit just happens and I find out about it.

Philbert

Is this normal? Police chase a car, then shoot the driver to death?! So it's ok to murder suspected criminals now, or just the police can? Nobody tells me when the rules change. Shit just happens and I find out about it.

It's become normal in America, bystanders be damned. The military industrial complex has leaked into our police force for sure. Only a few steps from everything becoming an incorrectable nightmare for civil liberties.

Edit: turns out it looks to be suicide by cop. But my point still stands.

Last edited:

TimeChangesEverything

When the people they kill are murderers and come out of the car with a gun, yes they die. Sorry. Thems the rules.

VaVaUber

It's become normal in America, bystanders be damned. The military industrial complex has leaked into our police force for sure. Only a few steps from everything becoming an incorrectable nightmare for civil liberties.
Are you guys serious?
Am I the only old fool here .
This sht it's been happening since I first learned how to wipe own a$s.
The only difference is corporate ties, media lies, and snitches feeding the news media with cell phone calls and videos.
Screenshot_20170927-144219_1.jpg

Strange Fruit

No one has heard from The Great Canned Corn Beef since before the incident.

I am pretty sure he is the culprit.

It was likely a stolen truffle heist involving JDFrisco, with Vladi as the lookout guy.
U saw the shrooms story? Why did the police find the shrooms on a domestic disturbance call? Those reporters are not curious enuff for my taste.

Strange Fruit

I actually know a Uber driver who got stuck there for2 hrs with a passenger . Pax canceled trip after sitting there the first 15 min and wanted to stay in the car . He made that paxass walk out
2 hrs on X is $19.80. Well, lower at EBay rate.:oopsies:
What don't they understand about upfront? I wish I could've seen this. Behind yr back refund lie is one thing, but to right in yr face say "Ima try to force u to sit here for free" is a real sign of sociopathy.
#community

What story do they tell their friends/coworkers whatever? It'll probably contain the phrase "freaking out". But do they mention the digital stiffing of an innocent driver? "My day was thrown off track by this ordeal, but I made sure that driver's was too."