Dog Gone It Riders Just Love Me

PTCGUY

Wow, am I ever feeling the love from my riders this month. I have had 9 five star comments! That bottled water and mints thing really does work.

Wow, am I ever feeling the love from my riders this month. I have had 9 five star comments! That bottled water and mints thing really does work.
I haven't driven in two months. Sort of want to get back at it and experiment a bit. Overkill the customer service with water, snacks, mints, candies, etc.

capable

To those offering water and mints May God be with u but u need to stop offering first class service to those who paid for economy , u are making other drivers look bad .

Last edited:

Harleyfxdx1

The agreement is to offer a safe ride to the pax from pickup to a destination in the most direct and timely manor possible.
Candy, mints, water, pizza, cavair, etc are available at most destinations, not in my car.
Those destinations don't offer free rides, and I'm not in completion with them, so I don't offer free items that they can make a profit on.
If the pax wants water, gum, mints, pizza, etc. use the app and I'll get the pax there, or use uber eats and someone will deliver them to the pax.

GLight

Here is the kicker...........Some passengers STILL.......THINK.......the amount they are paying is..........2 MUCH...........huh........I am like........if you don't get yo.......ungrateful asparatus out my car.....so on occasion I will have water and candy but NOT as the normal everyday setup.....smh!

Harleyfxdx1

Here is the kicker...........Some passengers STILL.......THINK.......the amount they are paying is..........2 MUCH...........huh........I am like........if you don't get yo.......ungrateful asparatus out my car.....so on occasion I will have water and candy but NOT as the normal everyday setup.....smh!
Yeah, maybe it's time to breakout last year's left over Halloween candy treats:eek: