• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Doesn't Lyft QC their rides?

Bill 99

I have proof they do not quality control their rides or in house audit on a daily basis. You would think if an anomaly would occur such as calculate the time only on a fare and no milage especially on a long distance ride from LA to SF?

I am amazed after bringing this to their attention over 5 days ago,There has not been any responses after to help tickets put in. So not only am I loosing significant money, but they are too!

Any other way to communicate with them instead of using their website help fufu system I would appriciate it.

BostonBarry

I can't understand your question. What kind of quality control are you talking about? Did you not get paid for mileage on a fare but you did get paid for minutes? What are tickets?

Bill 99

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry, yes, I got paid for the time but not the milage. Found out the app had a glitch. So now lyft is so backed up with help requests, going on 7 days and counting before they look at my help (support) request.

Bill 99

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You would think their program would highlight strange looking charges, off balanced charges, and re-price asap.... that's what I mean by QC.