Does Uber hide, obfuscate, scramble who rated the driver non-five stars?

Murrray

Does Uber hide, obfuscate, scramble who rated the driver non-five stars? Like for example, Uber might not update your rating (the driver) until five passengers have rated you, so you can't tell who in the five gave you a non-five star rating. Same for drivers rating passengers.... can the passenger really tell who rated them badly if Uber delays updating their passenger rating stats? If the passenger really CAN tell that their last driver was the one who rated them poorly, then they might have rated the driver a 5 at first, but seeing a drop in their score, they retaliate back by requesting customer support change their vote from a 5 to a 1. Any comments?

Bad uber pro

Passengers can't see their ratings unless they log on a computer. To be honest, they r not as obsessed with their ratings as we do. Last couple of days, there has been a problem with updating after a trip, but I guess today, it is back to normal

Sigss

Passengers can't see their ratings unless they log on a computer. To be honest, they r not as obsessed with their ratings as we do. Last couple of days, there has been a problem with updating after a trip, but I guess today, it is back to normal
Passengers can request their rating in app by going to - Help, Account then click I'd like to know my rating

Bad uber pro

Bad uber pro Wrong you can view your rating as a pax:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=how can i see my passenger rating on uber

Help > Account > I'd like to know my rating > Submit.

Do you even drive bro?
The more appropriate question is do you even ride bro? Let me break it down for you. After the trip is complete, the rider will have the rating screen pop up. The app wouldn't let them click help or account or anything until you rate the driver. The way around it if they log on from a computer to check their rating before they can rate u. Now that we r helping the riders in this forum find ways to how they can find out how we rate them. Do u even drive bro? Lol

Last edited:

f250ubercajundfw

The more appropriate question is do you even ride bro? Let me brake it down for you. After the trip is complete, the rider will have the rating screen pop up. The app wouldn't let them click help or account or anything until you rate the driver. The way around it if they log on from a computer to check their rating before they can rate u. Now that we r helping the riders in this forum find ways to how they can find out how we rate them. Do u even drive bro? Lol
"break"