• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Does Uber care about the drivers?

Daisey77

We are like the annoying hemorrhoid they can't get rid of. They weren't planning on having us around this long but due to some miscalculated errors they got stuck with us a little bit longer than they anticipated. It's flare-up time @@@@@es🔥 trust me, the investors aren't happy about this either

Dekero

Bahahahah 😂😂 😂😂 😂😂 😂

Everytime I scroll past this post in the new post lists it makes me start laughing again... Man seriously thanx I needed some good humor in my life today....

Wow this one takes the Cake... Does Uber care bahahaha... Tears man I'm in Tears...

🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Nats121

Uber cares about drivers as a concept, but not drivers as a class or drivers as individuals. I care about rideshare/private transit as a concept, but not rideshare companies as a class or as individual companies. Think about it my way and you’ll be on the level with your private transit matchmakers.
Uber DESPISES the drivers. They especially despise the fact that they STILL need human drivers at all.

The scummy bigwigs and investors of these shit entities fantasize 24/7 about being able to rid themselves of human drivers.

Travis used to refer to SDCs as "all the marbles".

Uber was co-founded by two scumbag aholes (Travis Kalanick and Garrett Camp) who view the "working class" as inferior rabble. Their contempt for the working class was reflected in their hatred of tipping. That's what the whole "the tip is included in the fare" fraud was about.

waldowainthrop

Uber DESPISES the drivers. They especially despise the fact that they STILL need human drivers at all.

The scummy bigwigs and investors of these shit entities fantasize 24/7 about being able to rid themselves of human drivers.

Uber was co-founded by two scumbag @@@@@@@@ (Travis Kalanick and Garrett Camp) who view the "working class" as inferior rabble. Part of Their contempt for the working class was reflected in their hatred of tipping. That's what the whole "the tip is included in the fare" fraud was about.
The joke is on them because SDCs are taking forever to really work (of course). Contempt for the working class doesn’t always work for the powerful. The only great injustice here is if the investors are actually happy people in the end, which I’m guessing most of them aren’t.

I can’t get upset about this stuff. I look forward to a solution to the woes of the working and middle class, but I do find the flailing of VCs and tech companies as they try to shape and predict their own sociopathic future darkly funny.

Unfortunately the concept of Uber and it's love for its drivers, employes, consumers, humanity and the technology that all started with a dream.
This is especially sad for those who question Uber Technologies commitment to the bigger deal: People.

Understanding beyond the umbrella of the American Dream of economic growth for the little guy and consumers who want to have technological options in their life, plus ease of acesss and use of services that make their life and day a little bit easier at a fair price.

Facts that make those who missed the point of who really seeded the idea of a service like Uber but was to busy to see it through and not lost in the sauces of advancement.

I'm sure Bill thanks Travis for picking up the torch of advancement and continuing what he started all those years ago as an idea.
Lighting and inspiring the flames of imagination and the advancement of human kind as he did way back then, all the way to this very moment.

Shown in a way that only this man William S.(Bill) could show it or tell it.

We Are This Dream of Seven(7).

As you look at The Uber Brand today, it was here at 7 where all that you see was born in the eyes of one man, to the aspirations and mind of another man that saw the vision and carried it through.

When you ask, If UBER cares about the people it serves including, its contracted operators?

You ask a very silly and tedious question.

A question that needs no answer if you know the real story and how all what you see today came to be.

See The Destiny And The Love

And if you can't, maybe the problem is how you see things and not the service itself, the system and the facts that just are.

See For Yourself Derrick D....if you can.

ABQuber

Just wondering!
Khosrowshahi himself heard you weren’t happy with Uber. He woke up in a cold sweat. Bypassed the coffee and called straight into the office to demand to know why Derrick was unsatisfied. “But he’s our man on the street! He turns the wheels of our business! Without him we are nothing!”

Boop. Real world.

Khosrowshahi checks his text. 5764 drivers deactivated. 9874 new drivers signed up. “Slow day” He thinks.

TCar

As you can see, Uber cares a lot for their drivers. Just today they made me and extra $12 in only an 1 1/2 hours. And now I have been promised a FREE subway sandwich once a week and a daily smattering of soda and cookie. Life is good!

DerrickD

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
OMG.... I literally just rolled off the couch from laughing so hard.... Thank you I needed that....

Nothing like a good joke early in the morning to get the blood flowing...

Does Uber care about the driver.... Oh wait your serious.... Damn my bad.... That's cute

We are a nuisance, nothing more...

However the fact remains without us all they have is a shyt shined version of Google maps for idiots .. so they tolerate us because they have no choice.

Do not get it twisted... We are meaningless.
I guess a joke will make everyone's day a little less miserable. lol

IR12

Uber was co-founded by two scumbag aholes (Travis Kalanick and Garrett Camp) who view the "working class" as inferior rabble. Their contempt for the working class was reflected in their hatred of tipping. That's what the whole "the tip is included in the fare" fraud was about.
100% agree.
There is no reason to sign up in the past 3.5 years without an exit strategy.

Last edited:

Nats121

People have no idea how many people quit their jobs to do Uber initially. THAT is how good the money was.
Excellent point that the "rideshare was never meant to be a full time job" crowd chooses to ignore.

I'll add that more than a few people quit GOOD PAYING jobs to work for Uber.

Travis encouraged drivers to invest in fleets of cars to rent to other drivers, calling it a "sustainable business".

Shortly after Travis's sales pitch, he started the disastrous price cuts that resulted in bankruptcy and/or repos for many of the fleet owners.

There is no reason to sign up in the past 3.5 years without an exit strategy.
It's truly outrageous that a job that has flexible hours and millions of customers would need an exit strategy.

The reason drivers need an exit strategy is these so-called "gig" companies are run by evil people who wouldn't know ethics if it bit them on their asses.