Does this mean I'm deactivated?

SoberAntfromCT

This is when the guys wouldn't get out of my car and I ended up pushing one

Attachments

• IMG_0401.PNG
    IMG_0401.PNG
    41.5 KB · Views: 188

OMG GO!

Dashcam. Dashcam. DaaaaaashCAM! Do nothing untill paxhole touches you, then, while fearing for your life, you pepper spray the shit out that mother @@@@er. I hope you recorded yourself asking them to leave and had good reason to put hands on pax. Good luck.

UberLaLa

If you don't have it yet, get Lyft. And this means...you are at the mercy of an individual that has probably never driven for Uber (e.g. member of Incident Report Team) and you put hands on a passenger. If you don't have it yet, get Lyft.

Good luck.

tohunt4me

If you don't have it yet, get Lyft. And this means...you are at the mercy of an individual that has probably never driven for Uber (e.g. member of Incident Report Team) and you put hands on a passenger. If you don't have it yet, get Lyft.

Good luck.
Uber
Lyft
Pizza hut

Thinking about going sell delivery idea to a few local chineese resturants.

SorryBluetoothOnly

This is when the guys wouldn't get out of my car and I ended up pushing one

Pushing somebody is against the law. Unfortunately, you committed battery...against a passenger. While you are only under investigation - not deactivated yet - I'm afraid this might not end well for you.

If a passenger won't get out of your vehicle, that doesn't mean you can touch them. Call the police. They can be very persuasive and are good at touching people.

Last edited:

Rammmmin

I tell you trick when incident happened ,give them one star then back up yourself by sending uber your side of story first before they act ,then you be the victim unless they have real evidence.

mandreyka

What happened exactly?
https://uberpeople.net/threads/i-ha...id-youll-never-drive-uber-again.199357/page-2

If they have video of you getting physical then you are done.

Sucks but you have to show restraint...one night I had this whacked out drunk Hispanic kid that I picked up at staples center.

As soon as he got in I knew the ride could go south quick, I just played along and agreed with all the BS he was spouting.

First I took him to hooters so he could piss.. hands me $20, half way there he gives me $40 randomly.

At the drop he gives me another $20 , dude was out of his mind and I made like $130 on that surge XL ride with 1 pax.

What I am getting at is you never want to flip that switch on a drunk, if you see a bunch of drunks walking up and you don't want to deal with them DONT LET THEM IN to start with.