Does the Uber "45+ minute Ride" notification still work?

I ask because I had two requests recently in Santa Monica where it gave no notification. One trip, at approx 6:30 AM picked up some execs who had to go to meeting in Newport Beach (completed the ride). Another, at around 9:30AM dude wanted me to take him and his family to Santa Barbara from Santa Monica. I of course had to cancel on them and wished them luck finding a driver willing to go that far.

Bartolovski

I ask because I had two requests recently in Santa Monica where it gave no notification. One trip, at approx 6:30 AM picked up some execs who had to go to meeting in Newport Beach (completed the ride). Another, at around 9:30AM dude wanted me to take him and his family to Santa Barbara from Santa Monica. I of course had to cancel on them and wished them luck finding a driver willing to go that far.

Don’t worry...most likely @Shakey Jake already got them accepting the ping from Burbank enthusiastically.

RogerJS

It’s happened to me twice in two weeks .. no notice with both trips being from Coachella to LAX .. passed on both on arriving of course pax was pissed ..

LoveBC

Execs....Newport.... uberX

:sick::mad: