1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Does the next request pops up if..

Discussion in 'Ratings' started by htboston, Oct 26, 2017.

1. htboston

htboston Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Never done this before but once you finished a ride and leave it on the rating screen, will the next request pops up so I can rate people a little later?

2. Krit

Krit Member

Not sure , never tried to see if it would ping me with the rate window up.

It is a shame that you have to rate so quickly and they get the benefit of both rating later and without you really knowing who. Seems stupid.

3. Bpr2

Bpr2 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    The next request will pop up, you can accept or not and afterwards the rating window will come back; last ride isn’t technically officially over until the rating is given. Next ride request map nav won’t even pop up until you rate.

unPat likes this.
  4. Julescase

Julescase Well-Known Member

You always have to immediately rate pax. App won't continue/move forward until you rate the most recent trip.

unPat likes this.
  5. surlywynch

surlywynch Well-Known Member

If you don't want to rate a rider, just close the app. The "complete rating" slider bar (or whatever it says) will be gone when you re-open the app. I'm pretty sure there is no option to rate later.

unPat likes this.

6. unPat

unPat Well-Known Member

Even you are in the ratings screen, you will still get the ping. Once you accept/decline it will go back to the ratings screen.

7. Jason Wilson

Jason Wilson New Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Does that really work?