Does Lyft still show drivers their earnings$/PT% at end of each trip?

beezlewaxin

I just finished doing 6 trips on Lyft, and I dont remember seeing how much each trip earned..

I believe this has typically been shown, along with PT% (if any), on the same screen where we must rate our pax, immediately after we complete the ttip.

It's late, I'm tired, and maybe I just wasnt paying attention.. although after 900+ trips I would hope I would notice if something like that was removed..

Please somebody prove me mistaken by verifying trip price is still shown at end of trip..

I updated my Lyft app tonite, if that might make any difference. Also, I am in Denver market..

Thanks,
Jay

Kembolicous

I just finished doing 6 trips on Lyft, and I dont remember seeing how much each trip earned..

I believe this has typically been shown, along with PT% (if any), on the same screen where we must rate our pax, immediately after we complete the ttip.

It's late, I'm tired, and maybe I just wasnt paying attention.. although after 900+ trips I would hope I would notice if something like that was removed..

Please somebody prove me mistaken by verifying trip price is still shown at end of trip..

I updated my Lyft app tonite, if that might make any difference. Also, I am in Denver market..

Thanks,
Jay
I drove tonight, and the price of the trip was showing up well on my screen, when trip completed.