Does Lyft have an office or something to report a major bug in their system?

Kodyhead

I keep contacting support and they seem baffled by what happened, no answer.

Lol, I am running duped accounts.
I picked up some guy who claimed he worked for LYFT and was trying to recruit LYFT LUX drivers, and said there is an office down here but is not open to the public, this was maybe a month or 2 ago around the time LYFT LUX launched anyway. If its anything like LYFT support, they will probably answer the door ask you whats wrong, close the door and then never come back and ignore you for the rest of the week

joebo1963

yeah Lyft support is poor.....but last week I had a ride that disappeared, I drove 2 minutes to the pax, waited 4 minutes then he and wife show up and I start the ride....then the wife is ready to vomit so we return real fast to their hotel, I end the ride and they go....then the ride disappears....no ride no cancel nothing.....so then I contact Lyft support....I had all facts, times, pickup, rider.....then no response.... I follow up the next day again....then I get a $5 promo for my trouble..... then the next day someone else from Lyft support responds and credits me again...another $5....for the same ride.... dummies...

hangarcat

I picked up some guy who claimed he worked for LYFT and was trying to recruit LYFT LUX drivers, and said there is an office down here but is not open to the public, this was maybe a month or 2 ago around the time LYFT LUX launched anyway. If its anything like LYFT support, they will probably answer the door ask you whats wrong, close the door and then never come back and ignore you for the rest of the week
Sounds like my primary care physician clinic.

DidIDoThat

Lyft doesn't care about the bugs in their app, and they are quick to blame the user for the problem (ie your not using the app correctly). Talking to CS is like talking to a robot with limited programming.