Does it ever surge in Fairfield county CT anymore?

Goyotes

It appears as though Greenwich to Westport in Fairfiled County has become saturated to the point there is never surge anymore? I'm only a very part time driver but frankly it's almost not worth it without it ever surging. Are others seeing the same?

JaniceCT

It appears as though Greenwich to Westport in Fairfiled County has become saturated to the point there is never surge anymore? I'm only a very part time driver but frankly it's almost not worth it without it ever surging. Are others seeing the same?
only time i see really good surges are when the bars get out on friday and saturday nights. but even then they don't last long. only place i sometimes see consistent day time surges are at the Uconn storrs campus, but the rides are usually short ones across the campus. a really good surge during evening rush hour are harder to find than bigfoot

Bxchica

Fairfield was surging 1.5 on Monday morning,but haven't seen anything since then.

It was surging in Redding and Easton this morning and decided to take a drive over there but had no luck...slim pickings!

CROWBOY

It does surge early morning in the week. You aren't seeing surges because they don't last long and you aren't on all the time to catch them all.

Goyotes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I only drive early mornings occasionally before or on my way to other job. Drove yesterday two trips in greenwich. One from mansion in back country to train station and then from a waterfront mansion taking a hs kid to private school bus stop less than a mile from house. I was like are you serious. Mom or kid calls an uber to take them .8 of a mile to the bus stop. There was surge though on that one !!!! Brought the fare up to a whopping 4.80 net to me before my time gas and aggravation. I checked pax app today at 5am and periodically for the next 2 hours. Plenty of cars and no surge anywhere in the area.