Does Gryft think scolding their drivers somehow helps?

The Texan

I'm so tired of EVERY TIME you miss a gryft request,
they give you that silly thing to acknowledge, and then a message about missing requests, and always suggest going off app to take a break.

HEY GRYFT- You're lucky I take ANY of your pings!
I try not to, but occasionally do to help supplement income.

Piss off with your notices EVERY time I decline, or just ignore your pings.

Rosalita

Most over used words/phrases today that mean absolutely nothing to anyone other than the people who insist on using them:
1. The Community.
2. Together, Again...Together, We're better...Together (fill in the blank).
3. Best practices.
4. Awesome.
5. Amazing.
6.Moving forward...
7.Support Services

Invisible

Most over used words/phrases today that mean absolutely nothing to anyone other than the people who insist on using them:
1. The Community.
2. Together, Again...Together, We're better...Together (fill in the blank).
3. Best practices.
4. Awesome.
5. Amazing.
6.Moving forward...
7.Support Services
You list is awesome! And the community here has amazing support systems and friendly drivers, despite some trolls. Moving forward, I’ll follow other drivers best practices. Together we’re a better forum. ?

Disgusted Driver

We had a music festival here and my accept rate went town to 10% because they would send me another garbage ping before I could dismiss the scold and turn off the app. I was trying to get closer to the action so I could accept the 500% primetime pings rather than the base fare crap 20 minutes away. Finally just let it keep going and ignored it till I saw one that I wanted, I let down the community at least 90 times! Moving forward I'll try to re-envision the acceptance process to create a new paradigm in ride refusal.

TheDevilisaParttimer

I'm so tired of EVERY TIME you miss a gryft request,
they give you that silly thing to acknowledge, and then a message about missing requests, and always suggest going off app to take a break.

HEY GRYFT- You're lucky I take ANY of your pings!
I try not to, but occasionally do to help supplement income.

Piss off with your notices EVERY time I decline, or just ignore your pings.
Lyft as I decline 5 in a row...

All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself
Anymore

Z129

-:- * -:- * -:- * -:-
Folks are getting angry at a machine. This stuff is automated.

If driver does this then praise
else if driver does that then scold.

Just do your thing within the constraints laid out by the machine. These messages are just reminders that you have hit one of the boundaries. Some of these boundaries can be bent. Some can be broken. It's like the Matrix.