Does everyone have their decal ready? Deadline is may 1st or you can't drive!

Will you post the decal on may 1st?

• yes

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • no

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • I do not want the police to know what i am doing

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

Coffeekeepsmedriving

Please make sure you have your Uber decal by May 1

Starting May 1, 2017, as part of the local regulations for New Jersey, ridesharing driver-partners must display an Uber decal in the windshield while online.

Rob Beauregard

I just received the email from Uber today to order it. If their fulfillment moved as fast as their issues resolution, I should have it sometime by Christmas - a perfect gift for under the tree. :rolleyes:

bobby747

wait my 2002 car is still on the road...j/k just drive baby

if you dont have commerical ins, i would put 6 lyft and 7 ubers all over my car. so when insurance adjuster looks at car , he can see wht u are doing.

tohunt4me

Please make sure you have your Uber decal by May 1

Starting May 1, 2017, as part of the local regulations for New Jersey, ridesharing driver-partners must display an Uber decal in the windshield while online.
My Uber and Lyft decals are nice & safe in the glove compartment.
Safe from dust and harmful ultraviolet rays !

I have taken the Uber sticker out twice to flash at the airport attendant for pickups.
Never needed for drop offs.

My stickers will be bright and shiney long after Uber destroys my car.

jerseyboys

going to Staples to get my three-year-old Lyft sign laminated. hahaha

it's so old it's peeling. It's the pink square one with the silver lettering.

atthehop

When they do a plate scan, the owners info pops up too including license number, outstanding tickets and warrants.
But that does not mean the owner is the current driver. What if your wife owns the car and you a felon driving it.

ToughTommy

I'm not a conspiracy theory guy but I wonder if insurance companies will have a division to look at plates and boot people off insurance. I printed a temp off my work printer

atthehop

I'm not a conspiracy theory guy but I wonder if insurance companies will have a division to look at plates and boot people off insurance. I printed a temp off my work printer
If they were smart they would, its fraud to use a vehicle covered by private insurance for commercial purposes and not getting their approval.

Mikey_D

One of the great things about driving around with a Uber sign in your car window is the respect and admiration people have for Uber drivers.

After all Uber only accepts the cream of the crop to drive for them.

It's like walking around with a baseball hat with a large capital letter "L" printed on the front of the hat.

MaximusMurkimus

I called Allstate anonymously way back in 2015 before I started and they said it's cool. Still, putting that trade dress up might get me paranoid.