Does everyone encounter passengers who simply have a bad attitude from the beginning?

shirleyujest

What in the hell is wrong with some people? Every once in a while I pick up someone who has a bad attitude from the very beginning. Do people really expect that we know where every single address is? And if they don't have an address placard posted on their houses they think that the "eye in the sky" directs us to the exact spot on the earth where they live. Jesus, this pisses me off. And I'm talking about a particular guy I recently picked up, who lived on a relatively busy street near the airport, so I guessed that the driveway next to his was the right house, as his didn't have an address placard, and then called him. He was a total jerk the entire (thankfully short) ride. He must have given me a 1 star because my rating dropped significantly after that helllish ride. He must have grown up in Detroit and taken taxis, thinking we have the knowledge of the old time Detroit taxi drivers who never left the city.

Sorry, I'm just venting here.

Last edited:

MadTownUberD

The Trendy Transporter
Yes that's annoying. You have to either cancel and kick the person out before you start the trip or put up with it and move on with your life after the trip. If it's bad enough, you should report them to Support so that they hear your side of the story first.

In an unrelated note, we were in Detroit again last month and really enjoyed going to the Henry Ford.

shirleyujest

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes that's annoying. You have to either cancel and kick the person out before you start the trip or put up with it and move on with your life after the trip. If it's bad enough, you should report them to Support so that they hear your side of the story first.

In an unrelated note, we were in Detroit again last month and really enjoyed going to the Henry Ford.

I know, I love that place! Thanks for replying!

shirleyujest

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Last edited:

oishiin driving

The Henry Ford Headquarters, the Henry Ford Hospital, or the Henry Ford House in Grosse Pointe.

Whenever i have ppl with bad attitudes i dont even respond. Silent treatment.