Does anyone rate pax low just because of pool?

JAllStar

Almost 90% of my non 5 star ratings coming from Pool pax. I guess drivers are fighting back.(I haven't started, but seriously thinking about it now)

CaptainJackLA

I used to but not unless they are a problem.

Holy crap, I've had a lot of riders lately with 4.5 to 4.6. Some are fine, some are idiots. The idiots get a 2 or 3 to keep it low

Phatzman

I don't rate low for pool. If someone doesn't want a pool, don't pick up the ride :smiles: I've read here that some people rate 1 star for asking for the AUX cord.. Wow...

What bothers me about pool is when they try to do more than 2 riders. Just tonight I had to tell a PAX, "Sorry, but with over 2 people, you need to order Uber X as uber will think I have more space in my car and keep sending me riders"

SmokeyTheRobot

Had two different couples tonight, both pool. Both very nice folks, super polite. Both had low ratings, (4.5 and 4.6).

Wondering if drivers are rating low just because of pool?
I would if I ever had pool client. Ratings should be about profit, besides the occasional complete toolbag do we really care about how likable clients are? Wait time, short distances, pings just after surge drops, rides deep into the hills just out of the core zone, insisting on short distance over faster route, no or inappropriately low tip, whatever effects the bottom line is all I care about. Ratings are all we have to communicate with eachother in real time, I don't give a flying @@@@ how polite and attractive your two block pool client was, please don't recommend her to me.

XUberMike

First off 4.5 is not a bad rating, probably just a 4-star and 5-star.

Yes I will rate down on the short trip depending on who it is and where they're going. The other day had a young In-Shape kid during the middle of a 2.5 surge had me drive him a quarter mile to the gym ( where he probably got on the treadmill) that dude got 3 stars. Then again if it's an elderly couple doing the same thing to the doctor, they're five stars

dumbdriver

Had two different couples tonight, both pool. Both very nice folks, super polite. Both had low ratings, (4.5 and 4.6).

Wondering if drivers are rating low just because of pool?
are you talking about p00 or pool because if they leave body fluids in the pool I wouldn't want to pick up either one of them

dumbdriver

I used to but not unless they are a problem.

Holy crap, I've had a lot of riders lately with 4.5 to 4.6. Some are fine, some are idiots. The idiots get a 2 or 3 to keep it low
what I did is download the customer app and that way I can book Uber ride with myself as an Uber driver and then Rate myself 5 Stars it seems to be working pretty good until the Uber Free Ride coupon is used up

Rat

I rate on pax behavior, not tipping or trip length.

It's not their fault we get paid crap and no tips it's UBERS and our own fault!

Remember, Uber has told pax that the tip is included and they set 20% up for a platform that does not exist here.
So you rate tippers the same as nontippers? Doesn't seem fair, or wise.

Rat

what I did is download the customer app and that way I can book Uber ride with myself as an Uber driver and then Rate myself 5 Stars it seems to be working pretty good until the Uber Free Ride coupon is used up
So you are paying $1 + 25% to increase your rating.

dumbdriver

So you are paying $1 + 25% to increase your rating.
I've been getting my whole family to do it now because with over $2,000 worth of income and not having to drive anybody anywhere it's really making a difference Uber doesn't seem to catch on