Does anyone know what the pay rate is for Cornershop?

Nats121

I've received a couple of invitations to sign up for Cornershop, but Uber being Uber they hide the pay rate in the literature I've seen. (The fact they're hiding it probably means it's very high, lol)

Does anyone know what the pay rate is?

Last edited:

NauticalWheeler

I've received a couple of invitations to sign up for Cornershop, but Uber being Uber they hide the pay rate in the literature I've seen. (The fact they're hiding it probably means it's very high, lol)

I watched the video, but didn't finish signing up. I believe it said 50 cents/item, plus 65 cents/mile
Post automatically merged:

Plus any tip

Monkeyman4394

That doesn’t sound terrible, unless you’re just picking up a couple of items. Pack of smokes and some rubbers doesn’t sound worth the time.

New2This

I never heard of it before your post. Is it a subsidiary of Uber?

This does sound very early Uber. No in-app tipping:

Should I tip my Shopper?​

Our Shoppers are compensated fairly. However, you can choose to tip with cash when your Shopper delivers your order if you'd like to show them some extra love!

"Compensated fairly" LMFAO.

Nowhere on their site does it mention pay rates.

@Nats121 TOFTT and let us know how it goes. I can't wait for the vitriol.

tenor-26.gif

Nats121

I never heard of it before your post. Is it a subsidiary of Uber?

This does sound very early Uber. No in-app tipping:

Should I tip my Shopper?​

Our Shoppers are compensated fairly. However, you can choose to tip with cash when your Shopper delivers your order if you'd like to show them some extra love!

"Compensated fairly" LMFAO.

Nowhere on their site does it mention pay rates.

@Nats121 TOFTT and let us know how it goes. I can't wait for the vitriol.

View attachment 526741
Uber aquired a "majority interest" in the company last year. I think it started out as a South American version of Instacart.

To quote Yogi Berra, it's like deja vu all over again with Uber openly discouraging tipping.

I won't do it unless I'm convinced that the pay rates are high enough to make it worth doing.

Laf118

I signed up but have never did one yet, they offer bonuses on orders at times have sent alerts and 2x pay for orders at certain stores during certain times.

Attachments

• 8E1E3E0D-E967-4C4D-A2E0-BB111C3BB3D1.png
    8E1E3E0D-E967-4C4D-A2E0-BB111C3BB3D1.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 29