Does any body drive to the east side of Chicago

veblenrules

East Side in Chicago is like south of 95th Street and down to 138th and east of Yates / Colfax(2400 East). The Indiana line at Hammond is 4000 East. Tenth Ward anyone?

east side is actually not as bad as some people may think. i drove through on my way to hammond for work quite a few times. my biggest hangup was ALWAYS train tracks. smh.

HOOSIERGAL

I actually had two using LYFT's destination filter tonight - heading home to Hammond...scared the bejeebies out of me getting to 95th & Yates, then another on Jeffrey. My own damn fault....I drove right through the 3.9 surge at Soldier Field around midnight because I thought it would be like searching for a needle in a haystack to find anyone...and LSD was a parking lot. Luckily, both pax were women...

Last edited:

chrisbk88

I actually had two using LYFT's destination filter tonight - heading home to Hammond...scared the bejeebies out of me getting to 95th & Yates, then another on Jeffrey. My own damn fault....I drove right through the 3.9 surge at Soldier Field around midnight because I thought it would be like searching for a needle in a haystack to find anyone...and LSD was a parking lot. Luckily, both pax were women...
Why exactly were you terrified of your pings on 95th & Yates or Jeffery? I swear you guys act like undercover racist. You seriously think for one second that the people committing murders on the south and east sides are requesting UBERS?

tohunt4me

Why exactly were you terrified of your pings on 95th & Yates or Jeffery? I swear you guys act like undercover racist. You seriously think for one second that the people committing murders on the south and east sides are requesting UBERS?
They may well be.

Are they calling Ubers to commit murder? Sounds like inviting UN needed witnesses.

Are they calling Uber drivers to murder ?

Murderers need transportation too.

Last edited:

tohunt4me

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

If they are released upon the public by " the system", then they get the benefit of the doubt .

HOOSIERGAL

Because I'm a woman alone, frightened of driving through a high crime area - where folks are hanging out in the street while I'm waiting for a pax - makes me a racist? I don't think so. Go take out your frustrations in a Trump forum. We do need that kind of BS in here

Last edited:

Uberkiddo

Sooooo true!! I think ppl are more likely to get abducted in the suburbs but hey that's my opinion. It's a minority thing, anywhere there are minorities ppl are scared. I love the east and south side