Documents Question

Uber has asked me over and over to submit my insurance card photo. I've done it three or four times. I check that it's a clear picture of the card, my name is visible as well as the expiration date in 2017. For some reason they aren't taking my card and now I'm deactivated until it updates. I haven't gotten a single message from Uber telling me why my card is being rejected, it just is. Finally, how the hell do you send them a message? I keep trying to do so though "help" but all it lets me do is read about the document requirements, etc... nowhere does it say "contact us".

tohunt4me

Uber has asked me over and over to submit my insurance card photo. I've done it three or four times. I check that it's a clear picture of the card, my name is visible as well as the expiration date in 2017. For some reason they aren't taking my card and now I'm deactivated until it updates. I haven't gotten a single message from Uber telling me why my card is being rejected, it just is. Finally, how the hell do you send them a message? I keep trying to do so though "help" but all it lets me do is read about the document requirements, etc... nowhere does it say "contact us".
Go by your local Uber office.

Bring do nuts.

They will get you back on track.